You will be assisting the executive team of WebLife and be part of new and exciting projects as well as manage key responsibilities within the company. You are the type that thrives on new ideas & projects. You are not afraid to put yourself out there and do the work.
Why work here?
WebLife is an eCommerce Management & Operations Team founded in 2008. Our vision is to make WebLife a vibrant, inclusive community where creativity, curiosity, and diversity flourish. Our ethos is "to leave things better."
WebLife is focused on understanding how e-commerce works and evolves by having the deepest possible understanding of online behavior. Since 2008, we have built a track record of success. We've done this by having great people operating in a culture of growth, ownership, and principles.
- Heavy experience utilizing & managing projects & tasks via online platforms (Monday.com, ClickUp, or equivalent)
- Confident, coachable, and enthusiastic team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks frequently within short timelines, to prioritize and organize work, and to complete assignments in a timely, accurate manner.
- Ability to type proficiently and to operate online-based programs for word processing, presentations, spreadsheets and maintain calendar using Outlook & Google Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use discretion in handling sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with positive demeanor. Cope and overcome stress in a fast pace work environment.
Ability to do quick and accurate research in ALL business related areas, FOLLOW UP, and COMPLETING TASKS in a quick and efficient manner, are the most important characteristics of this applicant.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of experience.
- Strong References
- Annual Team Retreat (In-Person)
- Semi-Annual Regional Gatherings (In-Person)
- Monthly Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement
- Active & Supportive Team Culture
- Fully Remote Team
- Health Benefits for Full-Time Employees (Launching Q1 2022)