As the E-Commerce Catalog Specialist, you are responsible for maintaining, updating, and adding products and associated product data (e.g., pricing, images, PDFs, descriptions, etc.) to our suite of online stores. The position requires consistent use of project management tools (e.g., Monday.com) for completing tasks by their due dates. You will also be in charge of accurate product pricing on front-end stores and product cost data within our ERP system.
Finally, the position requires adopting and maintaining existing product task systems, communicating with vendors and our internal team regarding product updates, and assisting the Product Experience Manager wherever necessary.
Why work here?
WebLife is an eCommerce Management & Operations Team founded in 2008. Our vision is to make WebLife a vibrant, inclusive community where creativity, curiosity, and diversity flourish. Our ethos is "to leave things better."
WebLife is focused on understanding how e-commerce works and evolves by having the deepest possible understanding of online behavior. Since 2008, we have built a track record of success. We've done this by having great people operating in a culture of growth, ownership, and principles.
The responsibilities and duties of this position are as follows:
- Analyze product cost and pricing.
- Curate product data, including cost and pricing.
- Optimize merchandising for marketing and promotions.
- Merchant data feed management.
- Routine management of virtual assistants to complete rote or repeating tasks.
- Routine use of Monday.com task management systems.
To be considered for this position, the minimum qualifications are required:
- Knowledge of the Magento 2 catalog environment.
- Knowledge of the WooCommerce catalog environment.
- Basic knowledge of spreadsheets, including Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of task management systems like Monday.com, Asana, or Trello.
- Ability to work with large data sets over long periods (if you don't like working in spreadsheets, then this is not the job for you).
- Ability to delegate rote tasks to virtual assistants and be accountable for their work.
- Ability to understand priorities.
- Ability to deliver quick solutions as needed when opportunities or issues arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a remote team environment where collaboration is key.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- High attention to detail.
The following qualifications will aid in the hiring process but are not required:
- At least three (3) years of E-commerce experience with an emphasis on backend management.
- Knowledge of Zoho CRM.
- Knowledge of intermediate or advanced Excel formulas.
- Experience working with creative and technology teams.
- Experience with agile, sprint, and scrum project methodology.
- Completion of a four-year degree in an analytical or communications-based field.
- Health Benefits for Full-Time Employees (Launching Q1 2022)
- Annual Team Retreat (In-Person)
- Semi-Annual Regional Gatherings (In-Person)
- Monthly Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement
- Active & Supportive Team Culture
- Fully Remote Team
- 40 hrs/wk (Full Time Employment Available after Contract)
- Hourly Rate Range: $16 - $21