Are you curious and eager to learn and grow? Looking for an opportunity to demonstrate and expand your skills in customer success, sales & account management? Passionate to shape the future of work and continuous learning with us? Leapsome offers an exciting opportunity for driven and ambitious people to join our growing team in the heart of Berlin.
Leapsome is the platform for Performance Management & Employee Engagement. CEOs and HR / People Operations teams in forward-thinking companies such as Spotify, Mercedes-Benz, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people management processes. With Leapsome, they align, develop and engage employees across their organisations. Leapsome combines tools for Goals & OKRs Management, Performance Reviews and 360s, Employee Engagement Surveys, Instant Feedback & Praise, and Team & 1-on-1 Meetings into one easy to use and customizable platform. In 2018 Leapsome was listed as one of the 100 most innovative startups of Germany by The Hundert.
Why should you care?
We are driven by the purpose to make work fulfilling for everyone. Together with our customers, we’re shaping the future of work. At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone - and create environments where people can achieve common goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships. We aim to dominate this category of employee enablement on a global scale within five years.
As a Customer Success Manager you’re responsible for helping our customers to achieve the best possible impact by using the Leapsome platform and for building and maintaining meaningful relationships with our customers. Master the challenges of high growth and help us further shape our growth trajectory.
- Onboard new customers and set them up for success; while doing that you continuously work to test and improve the onboarding experience.
- Support customers to rollout additional parts of the platform later and enable them to have the best possible impact by using Leapsome.
- Monitor and improve customer success KPIs, and work to make customer success processes and structures scalable.
- Further develop, continuously test and rapidly execute onboarding, user education, support and account management processes.
- Gather feedback and user stories directly from our customers, come up with ideas to improve the product and work closely with the product and engineering team to constantly improve the product (You actively contribute to our product roadmap!).
- Create the best SaaS customer experience across onboarding, support and account management.
- Build lasting relationships with our customers and help them build better companies.
- You hold a university degree and have 1+ years (Junior) or 3+ years (Senior) work experience in Consulting, Customer Success, Customer Support, Sales, Account Management, Coaching, Training & Development or a similar customer-facing role, ideally in a B2B software company.
- You are fluent in German and English both in written and spoken form.
- You are a people-person and curious to fully understand your counterpart.
- You excel at communicating complex processes in a simple way.
- You strive to provide excellent user experiences and service to our customers.
- You are a very process driven person and continuously work to improve existing processes.
- You have a good understanding of technology and make decisions based on data.
- You are passionate about the future of work and continuous learning at work, and you want to join us in building an exceptional team and company to have real impact in this space.
- Bonus: You have previous experience in SaaS or HR tech.
- We practice what we preach and focus on building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive. We strive for excellence while growing fast. But this doesn’t mean competing or sacrificing our well-being and personal lives. On the contrary: We genuinely care for each other. We’re focused on sustainable growth. We make conscious decisions and only hire people who will make our culture even stronger.
- We value transparency, honesty and growth-orientation - we give each other feedback often and openly to improve continuously. But of course, we also celebrate what we have achieved!
- We offer a very entrepreneurial, international, and inclusive environment where everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and further their career.
- We offer competitive salaries and VSOP packages.
- Further benefits include a yearly development budget, flexible working hours, mental health coaching, regular team events, an Urban Sports Club membership and many more.
You don't need to send a full cover letter, but please provide a brief answer to: Why Leapsome? Why you?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!