Start your career at Leapsome, one of the fastest growing HR tech companies worldwide. Revolutionize the future of work.
Join us in building the global leader for people enablement software. Become a thought leader on the future of work and an expert on software-as-a-service (SaaS) while mastering the art and science of business development & sales or customer success & account management by participating in Leapsome’s Future of Work Graduate Program.
You have immediate impact and take ownership. You accelerate your learning thanks to a wide range of training and personal development. You accelerate your career thanks to our career levels including new roles and responsibilities in a fast growing scale-up.
What's in it for you?
Continuous learning is at the core of Leapsome’s values, as part of our Graduate Program we accelerate your learning with:
Fast career progression:
- We believe in ownership and know that true ownership drives rapid learning so you have direct impact by owning customer interactions from the start. We commit to supporting and enabling you to assume this ownership with thorough onboarding and ongoing coaching & training.
- 12+ training sessions in one year on future of work topics as part of our internal Future of Work Academy
- 20+ training sessions in one year on business development & sales or customer success & account management, including e.g. negotiation, communication and active listening
- 10+ workshop sessions in one year on personal development, including e.g. resilience, mindfulness, and mental health
- Your personal Leapsome buddy supports your success
- Weekly 1:1s with your manager, ongoing coaching, clear development objectives, an accountability partner for your development objectives, 3x 360° feedback in the first year
- We offer fast progression through our career levels, so that you will take on new roles and responsibilities throughout the Graduate Program.
- Graduation into the next level is dependent on your performance so that you can personally accelerate your career.
This is a one-year program with two tracks. We’ll jointly select the right track for you.
Track 1: Business Development & Sales
Track 2: Customer Success & Account Management
- Become a core member of our sales team, take ownership to open up new markets and expand our impact in existing markets
- Practice modern sales approaches such as solution selling and challenger sales
- Refine, implement and continuously improve our lead generation strategy & inbound qualification
- Drive the buying and tool evaluation process with potential customers and close new deals
- Create the best end-to-end SaaS buyers’ experience throughout the sales process
- Become a core member of our customer success team, build lasting relationships with our customers and help them build better companies
- Onboard new customers and set them up for success; while doing that you continuously work to test and improve the onboarding experience.
- Work with customers to roll out additional parts of the platform and enable them to have the best possible impact by using Leapsome.
- Monitor and improve customer success KPIs, and work to make customer success processes and structures scalable.
- Create the best SaaS customer experience across onboarding, support and account management.
- You hold a university degree, and ideally have some work experience in a customer-exposed role (e.g. internship), or have significant experience in sales and/or customer success
- You are fluent in German and/or English
- You excel at asking questions to understand a counterpart’s needs and process information quickly, and you thrive to work with customers to generate value for them
- You are a very process driven person and continuously work to improve existing processes
- You have a good understanding of technology
- You are passionate about the future of work and continuous learning at work, and you want to join us in building an exceptional team and company to have real impact in this space
- Bonus: You have previous experience in SaaS or HR tech, and/or organizational development, people development or agility & digitalisation.
- We practice what we preach and focus on building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive.
- We strive for excellence while growing fast. But this doesn’t mean competing or sacrificing our well-being and personal lives. On the contrary: We genuinely care for each other.
- We’re focused on sustainable growth. We make conscious decisions and only hire people who will make our culture even stronger.
- We value transparency, honesty and growth-orientation - we give each other feedback often and openly to improve continuously. But of course, we also celebrate what we have achieved!
- We offer a very entrepreneurial, international, and inclusive environment where everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and further their career.
- We offer competitive salaries and VSOP packages
- Further benefits include flexible working hours, mental health coachings, regular team events, an Urban Sports Club membership and many more
Simply send us your CV!
You don't need to send a full cover letter, but please provide a brief answer to: Why Leapsome? Why you? And, kindly be specific.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!