Virti is a multi-award-winning corporate training company. We use virtual reality (VR), artificial intelligence (AI) and gamification to help employees learn faster and remember training for longer. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive digital training experiences, we are shaping the future of learning for corporates and healthcare.
About the Team
You will work in a dynamic start-up, collaborating with award-winning teams where a curious, ambitious mind and passion for technology will help you succeed. Contributing to a small, dedicated, and growing, team of developers, who have a wide variety of technical experience. You will immediately impact important projects helping to deliver highly innovative technical solutions for Virti’s clients to help their staff learn in a more immersive and visceral way.
About the Role
Lead exciting new projects on the Virti learning management system where you will design, make scalable and efficient, using cutting edge web technologies such as WebRTC. Spearheading a new and impactful technology whilst working closely with our backend developer to kick start projects, you will play a key role in expanding the Virti product offering.
What You’ll Do
- Work across the full stack to create educational and real-time communication systems
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team on cross projects
- Have ownership and autonomy of greenfield project
- Implement and follow best practices regarding code implementation, CI and testing processes to ensure robust and production-ready deployment
Who You Are
- Independent, a leader and autonomous in your work
- Experienced in developing and deploying commercial React projects using state management systems such as Redux
- Experienced in working with large, complex data structures and database management such as NoSQL, SQL
- As a nice to have, experience in cloud computing paradigms such as serverless, event-driven architecture, infrastructure as code
- An interest or some experience in web technologies such as WebRTC, HTML Canvas, WebGL
Our Diversity Promise
At Virti, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community, and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Virti. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
- Competitive pay, pension and excellent benefits
- 25 holiday days a year (plus one more if you wish to take one after your Birthday) + flexible working hours
- Remote work bursary, home office setup and remote work-friendly
- Virti swag (hoodies, t-shirts, diary and more)
- Investment in your growth (coaching, live education, PDP investment)