What is ArborXR:
Our product makes it easy for organizations to setup and manage thousands of AR and VR headsets, deploy apps and files and control the in-headset experience for users. We enable organizations to work, learn, train and have great experiences in VR/MR/AR at scale
ArborXR is device management for AR & VR (XR) devices. We are a fully remote company with 20+ employees that have been working for 5 years to solve one of the most difficult problems preventing XR from scaling.
Our Vision:To help people live more meaningful lives, enjoy purposeful work, build deeper relationships, and create a better world through the power of XR. Read more about our story and vision
As the market for our solutions expands rapidly, we’re looking to hire a Marketing Manager to coordinate marketing efforts and drive inbound leads across a variety of channels. You will report to the CMO/ Co-Founder and will be responsible for end-to-end marketing projects across the company. You will work closely with our sales team on lead generation, growth activities and content creation. You will also collaborate with our product team on product marketing opportunities as we release new features. You will be marketing to customers globally.
The ideal candidate will have great writing skills, experience working on remote teams, a diverse set of skills in marketing & sales software tools, experience in creating visual presentations / images and a very hands-on approach. You will be technologically adept, organized and interested in building your skills with sales automation and operational processes.
You will have a significant degree of autonomy within your role, and the right candidate will be highly impactful within the business.
NOTE: As part of your application, tell us your favorite flavor of ice cream in the next section under "Cover Letter". (Spam filter)
Key responsibilities include:
- Campaigns - Creating and managing sales & marketing campaigns
- Plan marketing initiatives and serve as project manager.
- Leverage expertise within our company and among our partners to develop thought-leadership pieces of interest to our prospective clients.
- Develop press releases and other public relations communications.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects in collaboration with the sales and product teams.
- Coordinate with the Product Manager to communicate new features to customers.
- Content generation - Blogs, articles, emails, newsletters, brochures, case studies, profiles, presentations and whitepapers.
- Visuals - Working with Senior Designer to create presentations, images and videos for online content and sales team usage.
- Marketing & Sales Automation - Managing automation workflows to generate and nurture leads (using HubSpot and other tools).
- Distribution - pushing marketing content across all appropriate channels and evaluating channel impact.
- Ads/Pay Per Click - Working with Demand Generation team on PPC campaigns.
- Social media - Driving brand awareness across relevant social media channels.
- Events - Coordinating conference activity (both in-person and online).
- Supplier management - Finding and managing marketing partners, freelancers and agencies to support marketing efforts.
- Lead and client engagement - Evaluating lead/client engagement with our company, reporting results to the sales team and developing relevant workflows.
- Research - Researching market trends, persona types and customers to enhance content relevance for our target audience.
- Build and maintain relevant knowledge of markets we serve, specific client needs that we can address, products we offer, and competitive alternatives.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, ideally in the SaaS space
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize initiatives, organize ideas and project manage their execution, pulling in various resources from within and outside of the team.
- Experience managing projects using project management software such as Jira, Shortcut, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Comfortable with working with a remote team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curious and hungry to learn
- Smart, humble, driven, and a team player
- Fully Remote
- Salary Range $70,000 - $100,000 USD
Why join us
Working at ArborXR can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we thrive on our opportunity to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Unlimited PTO
- Yearly company retreats
- Ability to work remotely from different locations
- A company that truly values and invests in team culture