UK-based software company seeking for a EMEA English-speaking Software Customer Support representative/specialist
*considering both remote or in office (London) arrangement depending on candidate
As a growing Software as a service company, we are currently looking for enthusiastic team members to join our Customer Service Department. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for providing an excellent customer experience as well as answering general customer account inquiries -please visit www.salesflow.io
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- An amazing sense of humour and wants be part of in-house team
Computer knowledge/ skills
- Some experience working with technical product such as software in B2B
- Some knowledge and experience with Ticketing systems, online chats and email handling queries (Interom, zendesk, Jitea or similar)
- Troubleshooting and providing technical resolutions
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathise with and prioritise customers needs
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with diverse customer base
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Demonstrate conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solution
Problem solving skills
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritisation of tasks as assigned
- Troubleshooting, escalation and ticket resolution
- Ability to approach problems rationally and logically
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organised and detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple customer queries
2+ years of experience in customer service or help desk capacity required. Some experience with multi-line telephones, online ticketing systems, and personal computers helpful.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfil customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contact.
- Manage and prioritise multiple concerns
- organise workflow to meet customer timeframes
- record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
What we offer:
- Salary range depending on experience (£20,000- £25,000 / €24,000 - €30,000)
- 20 + days Paid holidays + local public holidays
- Bonuses and performance reviews
- Formal training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Super fun and friendly team
The selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
If interested, please apply by sending your CV here
For more about us, please visit salesflow.io