We're a cross-platform community product built for web and mobile, and we're looking for a full-stack Senior QA Engineer (Cucumber/Watir) to take our product to the next level.
- Design and implement automation test suites in a Ruby on Rails automation testing environment (Cucumber/Watir).
- Collaborate closely with engineers to enforce a high bar for quality code coverage on new features.
- Drive the current test automation frameworks and QA processes, set best practices, and ensure a high level of app stability.
- Be an active participant in making our test suites fast and reliable.
- Actively collaborate with Circle's product leadership on ensuring that all shipped code meets our initial product requirements.
Who we're looking for
- At least 3 years of QA automation experience building web apps in a production environment.
- Significant experience working with Cucumber/Watir frameworks, or equivalent.
- Experience building complex test suites.
- Strong judgement and an attention to detail when it comes to architectural, product, design, and process decisions. Your judgement should inspire a high level of trust within the team.
- A desire to work in an environment which values speed of iteration and individual autonomy.