Hello! Thanks for your interest in our Senior Part-time Digital Project Manager position. We’re growing our team at TEN7 and are searching for our next United States based colleague. We're looking for an experienced, part-time (10-15 hours per week) Digital Project Manager with agency experience to help keep our team running smoothly. We are open to evolving this into a full-time role or continuing on a contract basis. Please read this job posting carefully.
We're looking for someone experienced to join us, whether mid or late in a career, west coast, east coast or somewhere in-between.
TEN7 is a distributed company: we work from anywhere. Our mission is to Make Things That Matter. We’re driven to bring the best of ourselves in everything we do — whether it’s strategic thinking with clients, designing and developing websites, providing long-term support and training, or using our time and talents to try to make the world a better place. We are committed to living our values and helping our clients achieve their goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're so happy you're considering us.
If you decide to apply, please include "lead with empathy" somewhere in your application.
You will work with our team to...
- Create project plans, including writing and structuring epics and tickets in Jira
- Manage milestones, identify and track issues and risks, and drive the team to meet project goals
- Lead Scrum meetings and facilitate project progress
- Follow up on action items from meetings, and document decisions and outcomes
- Communicate with clients to facilitate check-in meetings, report on project progress, and answer any technical questions
- Identify and communicate risks to our Director of Operations
- Identify and resolve lack of clarity across teams on project components, questions, and anything that hinders the forward progress of projects
- Ensure that roadblocks are removed, questions are answered, and team members have what they need to make progress
- Ensure that project documentation is regularly created and maintained
- Facilitate and present estimates on new projects
- Attend our daily team standup
- And more! (which may include marketing, public speaking, podcasts, or writing and editing blog posts)
These are very important to us for this position. Please do not apply if your experience doesn't align with these requirements:
- Based in the US
- Access to high speed internet
- Hands-on Project Management experience
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Technical knowledge (most importantly, ability to write clear, actionable tickets for our developers)
- Experience with Drupal is a bonus (not required)
This is a contract position with no company benefits.
Contract rate is $45-65/hour, DOE.