[redacted]’s cybersecurity capabilities hail from commercial & cyber security industries and government intelligence & defense agencies. Our staff has defended Global Fortune 50 companies, start ups and critical government systems alike.
We combine our experience, expertise and unique training to ensure our clients are able to operate securely and can respond accordingly to ensure business continuity with minimal impact to their operations, staff, partners or clients. We recognize that in cybersecurity one solution does not fit all. We collaborate with our clients to prioritize business needs and ensure success with the most relevant security controls.
Doing the right thing is not optional. Extending our ingenuity to empower our clients is in our DNA.
Redacted Engineering is seeking a Cloud Native Devops Automation Engineer to help in the development of our platform. we use cloud native tools and modern languages and design patterns to create informative and useful software to secure our clients and aid our internal teams.
- Candidate will continually improve our cloud deployment and development operations tools, processes and procedures.
- Candidate will be asked to help build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev cloud native environments.
- Candidate will help to develop, design, improve and maintain, deployment, and continuous integration systems.
- Candidate will participate in ongoing design, implementation, and architecture discussions on maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stacks.
- Candidate will be well versed in cloud production environments, cost implications, scaling challenges and data governance and compliance issues in a global data space.
- Candidate will write and maintain robust and accurate documentation.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software development administering and deploying in cloud environments.
- Knowledge of Linux systems, Windows systems knowledge is a plus.
- AWS Systems is a must, Azure and GCP for bonus points.
- Deployment automation experience with GitLab ci/cd pipeline.
- Deployment experience within the micro services space like Docker, ECS, EKS
- Deployment automation with terraform/terragrunt and ansible are requirements.
- Node, Python, Terraform, Terragrunt.
- RDBMS (MySQL/Postgres) NoSQL (Elastic/Dynamo).
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Salary range for CO-based applicants: $36-200k, depending on experience level.