Who We Are
What do North Face, Gibson Guitars, TOMS, and other brands have in common? They use Myagi every day to connect with sellers, create delightful customer experiences, and build brand loyalty. They are also part of a global community of brands that are changing the way that customers learn about and buy products. Our platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge. It's what makes us the leading customer interaction platform for brands.
Myagi is a venture-funded and high-growth tech startup with teammates all over the world. We are a 100% remote company that trusts our teammates to do their best work wherever they are. You'll fit right in at Myagi if you like our core values:
- One Team Wins: We believe teamwork is a craft and we strive to master it. We all win and lose together. We have a shared sense of ownership of the company and it's our responsibility to steward the mission. We're Myagians and that means something.
- Be Respectfully Noisy: We encourage everyone to feel comfortable speaking up in a way that is considerate to both our teammates and our customers. We raise problems even if we haven't figured out yet how to solve them and are given the authority and resources to champion change.
- Everyone a Coach, Everyone a Player: It’s everyone’s job to help each other improve through deliberate feedback. Myagians have the humility to ask for and receive feedback, the confidence to know we have something unique and important to teach, and the deep curiosity to keep learning.
- Give a Sh*t: We are a team of people who truly care - care about each other, care about the business, care about our work, care about our community, and care for our own well-being and growth. We take the initiative, solve problems that need solving, and work with passion. We want to build a company that we're all proud of.
Myagi is looking for an Account Executive to lead the sales and sustainable performance of the North American market. You will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience with a focus on business development. You are a proven seller of technology ideally with a background in complex SaaS products where the customer requires a high degree of problem education and the sales process involves multiple stakeholders and up to six-figure investment. As this role covers both business development and supporting Customer Success, you will also be passionate about working with existing customers, delivering value, and driving upsell opportunities. Our ideal candidate is a team player and entrepreneur who has a proven track record of building a market and managing highly effective sales teams.
In this role you will:
- Cover business development and sales across North America, selling our platform and services into consumer/b2b brands across multiple industries including Sport/Outdoor, Watch, Beauty, Agriculture and many more
- Work with the Head of Sales and Customer Success to develop annual and quarterly business plans
- Supporting ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training, and mentoring
- Lead and participate in customer and prospect meetings and help account teams define a strong business case and ROI
- Partner with Professional Services, Marketing, Product and other functional leaders to drive success and prioritize investments
- Report on sales activity and manage a regular cadence of revenue forecast activities
- Achieve key performance metrics and goals in line with your market business plan
- Identify product and technology gaps with customers and share a point of view with Myagi’s Product and Executive Leadership Teams
- Support your teams’ efforts to workshop, plan, and implement the process, play, and systems improvements
What You Bring to Myagi
- First and foremost you’re an entrepreneur. This could be within a company or perhaps you have already tried your own thing. You love solving problems and you’re not afraid to fail.
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS, ideally with a complex product and a 20-50 person company
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- Strong coaching, public speaking, discovery, analytical, strategic as well as tactical planning skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Enthusiasm for increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Language skills are highly desirable and an understanding of different cultures is essential
We are looking to hire someone based in the Pacific and Mountain timezones.
What We Offer
We are proud of the culture and company we have built. At Myagi, we disagree with the old ways of working (9-5, forced to be in an office, too many meetings, overworked people) and believe there is a smarter way, a better way. It's all about implementing practices that we know make a difference and creating an environment where everyone gets to do important work they love. Don't just take our word for it - check out our Glassdoor reviews
We also offer:
- Employee stock options plan
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Four weeks of paid time off
- MacBook, monitor, and headset
- Flexible working schedule
- An office allowance to get your workspace set up
- Company-wide monthly learning days
- Quarterly volunteer days
- Professional development allowance
- Fitness/mindfulness app subscription
While we have your attention...
Research shows that men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, while women and people from underrepresented backgrounds tend to only apply when they check every box. If you have what it takes and don't meet all the criteria, please still apply! We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.