Picsart is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to support cloud and on-prem infrastructure for our CICD pipeline, data processing pipeline, AI, and large-scale storage. If you love solving complex problems at scale with a software-first approach, prefer to write reliable and testable software to automate infrastructure management, and are an ace troubleshooter, then this is the role for you.
- Define and write Terraform templates
- Design and deploy geo-distributed Kubernetes clusters
- Be involved in the architectural discussions, share the knowledge, do constant research (POC) to improve various aspects of the infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Participate in on-call rotations to maintain all cloud and on-prem resources
- Lead post-mortem activities and create documentation when issues arise
- Plan, build and continuously improve infrastructure, policies, and procedures
- Be ready to take immediate action in case there is an outage or high severity incident
- Provide support to wider engineering teams in case of any issue with infrastructure.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 1+ years of strong hands-on experience of programming in Python, Go or similar object-oriented language
- 2+ years experience working with containerization and Kubernetes.
- Experience managing large-scale, fully-automated infrastructure-as-code landscapes (we use Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with cloud-native technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Hands-on experience with building and managing CI/CD workflows and tools (Gitlab CI, Jenkins)
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks
- Good expertise with Docker, Kubernetes or other orchestration tools
- General networking knowledge and troubleshooting experience
- Experience designing high-traffic, fault-tolerant systems at the global scale
- An analytical mindset and a get-it-done attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate others, drive collaboration, and quickly resolve conflicts
- Ability to work under pressure, effectively debugging and resolving complex technical issues.