As CarOnSale we have developed into a rapidly growing automotive start-up. We prepare our customers in the B2B area for digitization and work with our high-performing team on innovative solutions every day.
Your ideas, our joint implementation.
Together we are developing a technology that will revolutionize B2B automotive trade and drive digital transformation. We welcome creativity and future thinking - we believe that innovation is made possible through ambition, commitment and motivation.
Our employees are our inspiration.
At CarOnSale we promote talent - no matter what stage of your career planning you are in. We help you achieve your professional goals in an environment that gives you room to develop.
Hungry for success?
We are looking for ambitious performers who want to support us in our rocket start in the automotive world - become part of the team and write to us!
- You design and implement enterprise-level software components and applications that enable a frictionless customer experience
- You give (technical) guidance to junior and mid-level developers (e.g. through peer programming and code reviews)
- You manage the production deployment environments and releases
- You communicate with Stakeholders, Product Managers, Designers and Engineers
Nice to have
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a frontend engineer
- You have significant experience in Angular 11 (or above) and TypeScript 3.X
- You have experience with enterprise level frontend architecture
- You have advanced knowledge in handling build and asset pipelines (NPM, Webpack)
- You have experience with modern SCM, Build & Release Tools (Git, CI, Docker, etc.)
- Your have excellent English communication skills
- You have practical experience with agile development frameworks like Scrum or Kanban and tools like JIRA, Confluence
- You are skilled in setting up and automating front-end testing environments (Jasmine, etc) and writing corresponding tests
- Conversational German skills
- Fundamental Product Design experience (especially Material Design)
- Experience in the automotive industry
- First things first: You’ll be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission, because we want to disrupt Europe’s automotive market together with you
- Growth and development: benefit from a detailed onboarding program, systematic feedback cycles and individual coachings
- A feel-good workplace: start your office day with a freshly brewed coffee from our free in-house barista while enjoying the view from our 18th floor in the heart of Berlin
- Hybrid office model: flexible working from our beautiful WeWork space or from home
- Your gear, your choice: you will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
- Become a COSie: be part of a motivated team with ambitious goals and enjoy lots of fun, lots of awesome team events and a unique COS team spirit
- Truly diverse and inclusive: Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable, is absolutely central to us