Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of TC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by TC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions
The Authentication and Authorization ( AuthN/Z) team is responsible for providing the firms workforce and customer facing AuthN/Z systems; secure, stable and efficient authentication and authorization platforms. The AuthN/Z Team is on a journey to modernize the delivery of these functions through the complete review and re - envisioning of the tools and processes we currently use. JPMC and GIAM are looking to rapidly deploy and drive adoption of modern standards across the enterprise. We are implementing OAuth2, OIDC, SAML based Federation, FIDO2 and looking forward at innovation in the policy based access arena using XACML tools and forward looking standards such as CAEP.
We are looking for a high performing engineer to join our team to enhance and modernize our multi-factor authentication infrastructure across the enterprise including mobile and biometrics. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines, understanding of architecture and design across all systems proficiency in developmental toolsets.
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals. High performing individual contributor, responsible to maintain business critical platforms and deliver high ROI business features.
* Build expertise in the team and position for a platform re-engineering program
* Understand the architecture of the existing applications and develop features solutions for the full stack; UI, Java-based back-end, database and messaging
* Apply latest Dev Ops concepts to continuously improve and transform platform into a highly available, highly maintainable platform - including but not limited to code, policy, processes, and tools. Improve monitoring, automated validation and synthetic transactions, collaboration between Dev and Ops and automated SDLC tool chain.
* Work collaboratively in an Agile Feature team setup with team members located across different locations and time zones. Contribute to delivery success across teams as a technology coach and lead developer.
* Have a strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and ability to operate with parallel project deliveries.
* Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources.
* Develop new skills to contribute as a multi-functional team member (potential areas for secondary skills: Angular, Cloud readiness, Security, Monitoring and Measuring Tools).
* Interface with members of your team, line of business product teams, vendors and business analysts from other teams to deliver robust enterprise multi factor authentication solutions for JPMC and our clients.
* Automate security scans, deployments and checkouts across environments (e.g., QA, UAT Production).
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Strong Communication Skills
* Minimum 5+ years of Java/JEE design and development skills. Must have strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills.
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Strong experience with performance testing, performance test tools, investigation and resolution.
* Expertise in spring, Hibernate, MQ, Java Multithreading, Security and Performance, RESTful webservices, XML, JSON, and Apache+Tomcat.
* Deep understanding of DevOps and current hands-on experience with automation tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Git and Bitbucket.
* Experience in writing, maintaining, performance tuning in SQL and PL/SQL (Oracle preferred), and the ability to write complex SQL, understand complex procedures and triggers.
* Current experience in applying Test Driven Development techniques (jUnit, Selenium, Fitnesse or similar tools).
* Passionate about technology, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge.
* Experience in Identity & Access Management and/or Technology Risk Management strongly preferred
* Working knowledge of Linux
* Experience with performance testing, performance test tools, investigation and resolution.
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) organization. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you'll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Software Engineering (601), JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
VP Java Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineering - ACE 3, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineering - ACE 2, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineering - ACE 4, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment