- ✈️ Team Meetups
- 💡 3 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or Africa
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Benefits
- 🏈 Regular and Fun Team Activities
- 💸 Receive a $350 Referral Bonus 💸*
- 🚀 Opportunity to Work for a Scale-Up Company
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Who Are We?
We develop and commercialize a unique application that companies use to create engaging online questionnaires and personalized pdf reports. Our customer base is widely spread over 56 different countries. More than 50% of our users are in the US. Our proud customers are Astra Zeneca, CapGemini, BNP Paribas, KBC, New York Life.
To speed up the software development, we are looking for a highly motivated Angular Developer.
What Will You Do?
As an Angular Developer, you will be responsible for implementing new features and improving existing features in our editor application.
Some example projects that might end up in your sprint:
- Adding a configuration screen for a new question type
- Adding a new module for advanced reporting of assessments results
- Implementing improvements to the question editor based on user feedback
Additionally, you will play a big role in extending our e2e test coverage and you will conduct code reviews with your fellow team members. You will be an active and direct contributor to the product strategy and growth.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with front-end software development
- Advanced experience with Angular framework, RxJS, and Typescript is required
- Experience with e2e testing. Protractor, Selenium, BrowserStack are not new to you
- User experience is a big priority for us, so affinity with UX is welcome
- At our company, you might also get in touch with Laravel, MySQL, AWS, Docker, Serverless. Any knowledge of these technologies is a nice bonus
- You have strong analytical, architectural, and problem-solving skills
- Your code is DRY, well structured, documented, and follows best practices
- You like to be challenged and are not afraid to learn
- You are proactive, can organize yourself, and work independently within a small team
- Your English is fluent, written, and spoken
What We Offer
- A versatile full-time remote job, with the possibility to visit the company’s office in Antwerp, Belgium to meet the team
- A competitive salary with extra benefits
- The opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up company conquering the world
- Nice, passionate, and energetic colleagues
- Regular and fun team activities
Survey Anyplace asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and do not email/apply directly to Survey Anyplace. Any applications sent directly to Survey Anyplace will not be considered. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Survey Anyplace directly.