Would you thrive working flexibly and remote, constantly learning new things, getting to wear multiple hats and using all parts of your brain, being highly valued and having a sense of ownership in your role? And would you like to be part of an organization that is creating a world where people are actually excited to start their work day?
If so, you may be a great fit as our Operations Coordinator or Operations Manager (depending on your skills and experience). We are looking for someone smart, proactive, extremely detail-oriented, reliable, and intuitive to help us with a very wide variety of responsibilities that will free us up to help our clients build businesses where their teams are happy, fulfilled, and empowered.
We are a team growth strategy firm that helps our clients make phenomenal hires with long-term retention by transforming the way they build and lead their teams. Because deep discovery and strategic planning are always conducted prior to execution, all services result in extraordinary teams that are highly aligned with company goals, culture, and vision.
What you can expect from us upon hire:
- Opportunity to be able to truly make an impact
- Enthusiastic support and appreciation for your proactivity, organization, follow up, attention to detail, creativity, resourcefulness, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Transparency in information sharing
- Flexibility and the ability to work remotely during hours that work for you
- Professional Development and support for your continuous learning and growth
- Competitive compensation
- The ability to either work part-time (25-32 hours per week) or full-time, depending on your preference.
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Reliability (consistent availability, work quality, and meeting deadlines without reminders), responsibility, and a proactive self-starter with a need for very little direction (yet able to ask good clarifying questions to confirm understanding of assignments), with an uncanny ability to anticipate needs
- Creating interview transcripts from messy and sometimes cryptic typed notes (requires excellent mystery-solving skills, researching terms you don't know, and using critical thinking to ensure everything in the transcript makes sense)
- Running operations in various systems (requires the ability to figure out technology on your own), including, but not limited to: Recruitee (applicant tracking system), MS Outlook, a wiki where we keep our SOPs and client notes, Excel, Expensify, WordPress, and many more
- Creating reports (e.g. budget status reports, expense management, conversion reports, etc.). This requires pulling data from software and spending decent chunks of time in spreadsheets)
- A wide variety of other responsibilities depending on your interests and what you're best at, e.g. helping us build job simulations for our clients, keeping our website updated, editing videos, etc.
- Conducting initial phone screens with candidates (the percent of your role that includes this responsibility depends on our workload, as well as your skills, preferences, and availability)
- Proven experience (more than 3 years minimum) real-world business experience producing deliverables and results in a variety of roles in a business setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Authorization to work in the US
- Preferred, but not required: Experience working in a company that had clients across a wide variety of industries
- Preferred, but not required: Successful experience hiring and/or managing team members or contractors
- Excellent written communication skills with a pet peeve of typos
- Adaptability, resourcefulness, solution focus, a drive for continuous improvement, organization, follow up, and attention to detail
- Excellence at managing expectations and risks, and proactive communication
Compensation will range between $50–80K, depending on experience, skills, education, and performance for full-time employees. Benefits include a health insurance stipend of $600/month if full time, simple IRA with 3% matching, professional development, and 5 weeks PTO (including 5 sick days and holidays).
Scalability Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.