ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a full time Data Engineer (hybrid or remote) to be part of our lean data team, helping push forward our company mission to be data driven and spearhead the efforts to guarantee the quality of our data streams. We have big aims for the company, our sights are high, and so should be yours.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Design maintain and implement complex data models
- Build, design and automate the data pipeline for data integrations and data driven services
- Own the entire data engineering and modelling process
- Ensure high data integrity
- Work closely with stakeholders across all key departments
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Python, java), Python preferred.
- Expertise in data engineering, data modelling and visualisation
- Hands on in at least one workflow management platform (Airflow etc)
- Experience with serverless and cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Familiarity and good understanding in MPP Databases (Snowflake, Redshift, Google Big Query), Snowflake preferred.
- Familiarity and good understanding in relational database systems (Postgres, MySql, Oracle, etc)
- Experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Self starter attitude: Entrepreneurial drive paired with common sense and solid business understanding
- Strong English communication skills
WE WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SKILLS
- Great colleagues: A strong, lean and performance-driven team of A-Players
- Combine the benfits of a remote first company (+/- 3 hours CET time zone) with the option to work from our spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- Monthly team events and quarterly offsites to build relationships with team members no matter which hybrid/remote working mode you choose
- Individual financial support for your home office setup, personal development (e.g.workshops, books, conferences)
- Send us your CV and a short cover letter. Don’t stress yourself on crafting the perfect 2-page cover letter. Send us a couple of paragraphs, briefly covering yourself, your past experience and your fit for the role.
- Please submit your application until 7th of November 2021, to be part our our interview process.