Are you an energetic, technical, hands-on and meticulous Product Marketing Manager looking to join a 100% remote team and champion product innovations to an extremely interesting market?
Then this is an amazing opportunity to join a small-by-design, fast-growth, reputable SaaS company, operating globally.
Creative Force is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the communication of product innovations to our clients and markets. You’ll be responsible for launching new feature developments and growing the adoption of our products, using a wide range of tools and mediums.
We offer flexibility to work remotely from wherever you are in the world. Even Antarctica – as long as you have a good quality internet connection.
- Ensure all new product developments are promptly communicated to our audiences
- Own our in-application marketing initiative: build product tours and work with the marketing team to create page specific copy and media
- Work with the marketing team to develop public-facing marketing assets to support product storytelling (e.g. product videos, sales kits, website copy)
- Regularly assess the messaging and positioning of Creative Force products and features
- Serve as the conduit between marketing and product teams
- Contribute to our two product blogs
- This is a commercial / marketing role, so your output has a business imperative, but we absolutely encourage boldness and creativity in this role
- A minimum of 2 years proven success in product marketing or similar role
- Professional demeanour with demonstrated ability to interact with diverse teams and take ownership of initiatives
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Self-starter with ability to build initiatives from scratch, prioritise, and maintain a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Must have a passion for technology and experience with technical products
- Attentive to detail
- You’re curious, and love learning
- Working remotely suits you perfectly; you can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team and working toward shared goals
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions