WHO ARE WE?
We are PHASTR, the pharmacy of the 21st century. We are backed by leading VCs, Unicorn Founders, Angel Investors, and industry experts. With our seven-figure pre-seed round, we have huge plans: We will be launching our MVP in Berlin this year and will rapidly expand across Germany throughout Q1-Q2 ‘22. We have been running in stealth mode, but this will change shortly before market launch.
The massive pharma/health market is changing at a rapid speed and the wave of digitalisation is influencing the industry for the better. We want to ride this wave of change. PHASTR is turning the patient-value-chain digital, and grants instant access to medical services. Everyone at Phastr is passionate about what we do and why we do it, our team has even started to live healthier since immersing themselves in the market. Our diverse and international team embraces divergent thinking, feels ownership and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
In your role as Operations Coordinator (m/f/d) you will work closely with our partner pharmacies and riders to strategize process improvements, manage quality assurance. You will also help onboard our pharmacies and external rider services, as well as support the Operations Lead with the country wide expansion.
- You will work closely with our partner pharmacies to conceptualize our operational process flow
- You will plan & realize our German-wide roll out
- You will work closely with our Rider Team to plan & execute the Last-mile logistics
- You will process live feedback and find creative solutions and improvements
- You will collaborate with the Product Managers to optimize internal processes
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- You have great communication & stakeholder management skills
- You have at least a Bachelor in a relevant field of study
- You pay attention to detail, question the status quo and love to hunt for process improvements
- You have strong analytical skill and a data driven mindset
- You are confident with spoken and written German and English
- You have a “get your hands dirty” mentality
- You are ready for the journey of your life!
NICE TO HAVE:
- A business driven mindset and or passion for entrepreneurship
- An interest in health / medicine
WHY WORK WITH US?:
- Be one of the first team members who revolutionized an industry
- Closely collaborate with driven and talented individuals with proven track records
- Expand your skill-set from day one with a steep learning curve
- Enjoy a vibrant working environment with an international team
- Work on a service that changes people lives for the better
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT:
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
with the subject “Operations Coordinator”. We would appreciate any additional information that allows us to get to know you better. Next, one of the co-founders will reach out to you via phone for an informal chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share why we founded Phastr and to answer any initial questions you may have.
NOT FOR YOU?
If you don\'t fit the above criteria, but are still intrigued, we would love to get to know more about you. Simply contact us under [email protected]
and share your personal motivation why you want to become part of our team and what your interests / strengths are.