You'll be a great candidate if you are
- A professional who understands the importance of executive level client communication and is able to represent your employer and the brand with the highest level of performance and polish
- Very detail oriented- can flawlessly edit contracts for a client, manage and track invoices and surveys
- Book travel, manage a calendar
- Book podcasts and some other PR outreach
- Social media, PowerPoint, Prezi design ability and sensibility (I use Canva)
- Willing to communicate ideas to make business better or tighter
- Communicates exceptionally well verbally and in written form with the ability to connect to people and anticipate and meet needs
- Can do research on line
- Cheerful, optimistic, calm, unflappable: finds solutions and not problems
- Mature, has had life and business experience and can work intuitively
- Rock-solid integrity
- Ability to respond to requests within 12-24 hours.
Link to application form here: https://forms.gle/B9zSor49iYwyQJoQ9
The Grit Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Current position is part time and paid hourly at $25 per hour, with room for growth, 5-10 hours a week. Must live and work in the United States.