Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa, or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3).
While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
The world is undergoing a radical transformation. Work, commerce, and even education are moving online. Hotjar is at the core of that transformation. We want to make the web a better place and believe that many digital experiences – whether they are on desktop or mobile – quite frankly suck. So we’re working to change that.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
We’re looking for a Product Marketer who is passionate about understanding the needs of customers and bringing products to market to meet those needs. You'll collaborate with stakeholders and teams across the company to drive engagement, retention, and advocacy among Hotjar users. You will do this by developing in-depth product, customer, and market insight, and translating that insight into effective positioning, messaging and content that is embedded in our product development, go-to-market, and customer success initiatives.
- Customer and Market Insights: Develop in-depth knowledge of our customers and their customer journey as well as the market in which Hotjar operates (including the competitive offerings and our differentiation.)
- Product Knowledge: Develop in-depth knowledge of Hotjar’s product, value proposition, and user experience.
- Voice of the Customer: Work with Product teams to advocate for customer-centricity and ensure that customer/market insight is brought to bear in the identification, prioritization, and execution of product development opportunities.
- Positioning & Messaging: Produce compelling positioning & messaging that effectively demonstrates Hotjar’s value and differentiation.
- Content: Produce standalone and in-app content that helps users to discover value and achieve their objectives with Hotjar.
- Go-to-Market: Work with Product teams to plan, coordinate, and execute the release of new product features in a manner that drives adoption of those features.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in B2B product marketing, ideally for a low-touch SaaS product with €25M+ in ARR.
- You’ve worked with product teams on the entire lifecycle of product marketing (ideation, messaging, promotion, measurement).
- You have experience enabling B2B SaaS sales teams to sell more effectively.
- You care about providing creative solutions to specific problems and always want to prove results and ROI.
- You have a growth mindset and take a scientific approach to creative solutions, ideating based on research and validating your ideas with experiments.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000
annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks
chosen to reflect our values
and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.