Dance is a premium ebike subscription service based in Berlin. The company’s mission is to create more liveable cities centered around communities of people, not traffic. Dance combines easy-to-use services with a beautifully designed ebike, elevating everyday transportation into a joyful, healthy and sustainable act. A monthly subscription fee provides flexibility for members who want to try a new way to commute outside of car ownership.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dance is committed to building an inclusive workplace. The company welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations to apply.
About the role
As our Finance Working Student, you will:
- Assist in the implementation of software/tools to enable increased automation in the accounting and reporting processes.
- Assist in compilation of the actual vs budget analysis on a monthly basis to facilitate discussions with the executive team and department leads.
- Draft investor reporting based on monthly/quarterly results.
- Report into our Senior Financial Controller
To be successful in this role, you:
Did we just describe you?
- Are actively enrolled in a Bachelor or Master study in a German university in a similar field
- Can communicate fluently in both German and English
- Have an authentic interest and fluency in financial planning and analysis, accounting and investor reporting
- Possess strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Can work independently and autonomously with the right support
- Have had at least one internship/apprenticeship in internal finance or other related field
Let us know by sending over a CV, with an outline of what motivates you most about becoming part of Dance. Even if you don't meet all the requirements, we would still encourage you to apply!