We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 15 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As a Squad Lead Operations Technology DACH (f/m/d/x) you will lead different efforts to build applications and ETLs to automate operational processes as well as to allow data and information to flow flawlessly throughout the company. Examples are creating tools for automating decision making about order data in our warehouses, ensuring timely data delivery for our ingredient ordering or providing customer data to our Customer Care center.
Your area of responsibility
- You will lead an agile team of four motivated engineers
- You will shape and own the vision for the tool landscape design at HelloFresh DACH. You will be bringing the existing transformation and visualisation tools into a structure that enables scalability and flexibility in our operations. This applies for tools throughout the entire value chain (Product Development, Menu Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Production, Customers Care)
- You will manage the roadmap and portfolio of the team
- You will develop the tech stack and methodologies of the team
- You will lead all efforts around the creation and maintenance of the tool landscape and set directions about what technology to use.
- You will communicate the portfolio and progress of the team to all stakeholders in a comprehensive, reader-oriented manner
- You will constantly exchange and align the local portfolio with our international stakeholders
What else we offer you
- You are willing to learn something new every day
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a developer role in a fast-paced environment
- You have solid back-end experience within Microservice architecture using Python and/or Golang, JS or similar languages. We prefer to use Python
- You know your way around different CI/CD methods (esp. Kubernetes), AWS and Docker
- You are experienced in working with relational databases
- You have developed complex internal tools before
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders
- You bring experience with agile methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- You have outstanding communication skills in English, both oral and written. Ideally you can also speak German fluently
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
You're hungry for more?
- The opportunity to decisively advance the all-in-one meal kit solution
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with tech operations, data and process management experts and therefore you will be in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!