***Please read prior to applying***
We are only hiring from these states, if you are based out of other states, we cannot consider you for hire.
Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana, Nevada, New York, South Carolina, and Washington
Who we are:
CloudScale is a small and growing Microsoft partnered, boutique technology consulting firm focused on developing solutions around modern Microsoft cloud and enterprise technologies such as Office 365 and Azure. Initially founded in NYC and Los Angeles, we were born in the cloud and have a team that works remotely from various locations across the US. Our clients include a number household names from the beverage industry, financial services, media and entertainment, engineering, construction, retail, and legal. We endeavor to enable our customers to realize the value of their investments in Microsoft cloud technology.
What we offer:
- 100% Remote Company - Cloudscale has always been a remote company. We will never ask you to go back to the office, because there is no office!
- Competitive Compensation Package - Salary range: $100k - $130k
- Fully paid Health Insurance for you and your dependents.
- Dental, vision, 401k with match, and many other benefits.
- Office expenses: Your internet and cell phone bills are covered by Cloudscale.
- Generous PTO that increases every year
About the job:
We are looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals to add to our small team of software engineers, designers, and project managers at Cloudscale to work on a project for one of our largest customers. You will help us build and maintain multiple line-of-business systems that companies rely on every day.
You will work with web applications, databases and microservices within the .NET and Azure cloud environments.Within your first couple of weeks, you will have learned our Cloudscale process and begun writing code and working with other developers. By the end of your first year, you will be able to build projects from concept and technical documentation to project delivery.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Experience developing web services in C# ASP.NET
- Experience with SQL databases (SQL Server)
- Experience with source control (GIT)
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of SDLC
It would be nice if you were experienced in one of the following:
- Experience with Typescript (most of our projects use Typescript)
- Experience with ORMs, like Entity Framework
- Experience with Azure services
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience in software development in a consulting/stakeholder environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Azure Active Directory, and/or OAuth-based authentication
- Knowledge of PowerBI and SSRS.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Able to work from a dedicated space, your own home/office location, without distraction and maintain a consistent professional schedule
- Effective in the administrative aspects of the role e.g., regularly filling out time sheets, expense reports, and providing updates on the progress of work
- Available for travel for on-site client visits and project kick-offs. (Travel for this job is infrequent and usually only happens 1-3 times per year. We are currently not holding any on-site visits due to COVID)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
CloudScale committed to equal employment opportunity for all and providing employees a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetics, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorships or Transfers available. No agencies, please.