The Brains is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency with operations across Europe. We're on the lookout for a PPC Strategist to help us deliver exceptional results for a wide range of paid media clients. You'll report directly to the Senior Paid Media Strategist and the Strategy Director, with a dotted line to the Client Services Director, and manage the day-to-day tasks and comms for a wide range of paid media clients (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads).
With overall responsibility for the performance of your clients' paid media campaigns, you'll be actively looking for ways to improve results, upsell or cross-sell services and ensure excellent client satisfaction levels. You will be actively supporting on multi-channel campaigns alongside other digital marketing specialists and contributing to the overall account strategy for our multi-channel clients, so a sound knowledge of all digital marketing channels and how they intersect is a must. If you're a data-driven, brainy marketer, passionate about working on existing and emerging channels. we'd love to speak with you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage client communication on a day-to-day basis.
- Act as lead for our paid media clients on Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Ads accounts
- Support and collaborate with the team to create successful, cross channel campaigns
- Drive innovation across our paid media offering, staying up to date with the latest industry trends and standards
- Ensure all campaigns have measurable goals in place and gain client agreement on how they would like results reported.
- Ensure processes are followed and any barriers and issues are calmly resolved.
- Take responsibility for running key meetings on a day to day basis
- Build long term relationships with key clients and stakeholders to grow accounts and expand campaigns
- 3+ years of paid media experience
- Extensive experience in working directly with clients and senior stakeholders
- A strong understanding of all aspects of PPC & Paid Social is a must (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tiktok)
- Candidates with knowledge of SEO & Amazon Marketing will be especially interesting!
- Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Ability to set client roadmaps, prioritise activity, and explain your prioritisations
- Advanced project management and organisational skills. Proficiency in Asana is helpful
- Futurist mentality matched by an energetic can-do attitude
- Comfortable working independently and managing a portfolio of clients
- Native level written and spoken English, exceptional spelling and grammar
- Charismatic, approachable and warm manner - great with clients and colleagues!
- Confident managing own schedule and time management
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing best practices
Alongside a competitive salary and all the regular benefits, we offer;
- A fun, flexible and exciting work environment
- Collaborative, cross-departmental working in hive structures
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working - occasional London meetings may be required in the future
- Infinite learning potential - We aim to be at the cutting-edge of the marketing industry - so consistent upskilling is a must