Finexio is simplifying the way businesses make and receive business payments by integrating electronic payments and cashflow improvement solutions directly into customers business process software
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide "what" to pay- Finexio's software seamlessly handles the "how" and the "when"
We are looking for a product manager who lives with the product and loves problem solving. You will organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team. Responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you'll help us roll-out and enhance existing products that deliver our company's vision.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog
- Oversee development of user stories
- Answer questions from engineering regarding business requirements
- Tracks progress towards early and often releases
- Maintain close relationships with all stakeholders to gather requirements
- Write user stories ready for development
- Provide correct acceptance criteria for each user story
- Measure success of each implementation
- Assist Program Managers and the Director of Product in maintaining product roadmap and defining strategy
- Minimum 3-5 years product management experience
- Experience working as a product owner or product manager for a payment or SaaS product (banking/fintech strongly preferred)
- You should have a passion for using data to drive insights and understandings around product decisions
- Strong sense of user empathy
- Experience in developing software in an agile environment
- Knowledge of work management tools like Asana, Jira, or Confluence
- Experience using Agile software methodologies, especially a scaled Agile Framework
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Experience in customer research methodologies (e.g. customer interviews, surveys, web analytics and A/B testing)
- Experience in writing user stories, managing and prioritizing backlogs
- Product management experience with data management and/ or data visualization tools would be beneficial
Why You'll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company.
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Medical, dental, and vision starting on your first day.
- Unlimited vacation policy.