Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Training Manager at Adjust, you will join the Learning & Development Team and be in charge of developing, implementing and delivering training activities on Adjust product-specific topics to new and existing Adjust employees. Working cross-functionally, you will liaise with teams and departments in the organization to ensure that learning needs of Adjusters are met, with the goal of giving them the best onboarding experience when joining, and best support as they build their knowledge and skills during their first months.
What you bring:
- Become an expert in the Adjust product
- Design training interventions and maintain an up-to-date curriculum using a blended learning approach e.g. gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation, both in the scope of onboarding new hires as well as support them during their first months
- Deliver 1:1 and group training sessions for our new employees
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors and implementing processes to achieve continuous improvement
- Evaluate the impact of training on employees' performance
- Manage and oversee administrative onboarding and post-onboarding tasks - scheduling, feedback analysis etc
- Work closely with other teams in the organization to ensure learning needs are met
- Work closely with HR to keep up to date on new headcount, new hire requirements, etc
What’s in it for you:
- Solid training experience within a technology business setting required
- Proven track record in a SaaS environment desired
- Ability in managing the full training cycle, with delivery both face-to-face and remotely
- Ability in conducting research and applying innovative training techniques and principles
- Ability in writing and collating documentations
- Experience in working with a Learning Management System desired
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English
- You are self-motivated, highly organized and are able to work effectively and independently with a diverse group of people across different locations (EMEA, APAC, US)
- Training certification is a plus
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's talk!