We are looking for a skilled React developer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interfaces for several web applications, and one React Native/Expo mobile app. You will be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
concepts, excellent front-end coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive web applications. Ultimately, a top-class React developer should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React.
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
● Previous experience building production apps with React.
● Knowledge of front-end tools, including React, Webpack, Redux, React Router, React Query.
● Excellent knowledge of Git and Git workflows.
● Experience with user interface design.
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks, including Jest.
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Excellent troubleshooting skills.
● Good project management skills.
● Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
● A mature, empathetic perspective on teamwork, problem solving, and the value of our mission to
improve education for young people worldwide.
● Willingness to grow personally and professionally.
● High standard of quality and ability to evaluate own work critically.
● Commitment to timeliness and deadlines.
● Ability to work productively with interdisciplinary teams.
● Ability and commitment to collaborate with others on new ideas, and to give and receive thoughtful and respectful feedback.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and prioritize appropriately, and to maintain focus when priorities evolve and change.
● Ability to solve problems independently and collaboratively, with a strong attention to detail.
● Ability to work effectively remotely, with a fully remote team.