We are taking a non-traditional approach to hiring here at Voltage Control. To kick-start the process we are starting the interview right out of the gate. This will help us speed up the process and it lets us get to know you just a bit better. To apply please fill out the following questionnaire: https://forms.gle/JjeQYTRweb3DLSPb7
Why Voltage Control
Voltage Control is a change agency that helps enterprises sustain innovation and teams work better together with custom-designed meetings and workshops, both in-person and virtual. Our master facilitators offer trusted guidance and custom coaching to companies who want to transform ineffective meetings, reignite stalled projects, and cut through assumptions. Based in Austin, TX. but a 100% remote company, Voltage Control designs and leads public and private workshops that range from small meetings to large conference-style gatherings. We move fast, but always keep our core values at the forefront of everything we do: Be present for empathy, Stay Curious + Grow, Include + Unleash Everyone, Pride in Craft, Thrive in Ambiguity.
The Content Marketing Manager will work closely with the CEO to curate content and campaigns that position us as a thought leader in the meeting culture and facilitation space to drive sales of courses, workshops, certifications, events, and private engagements. You will be a key member of our growing team and represent our content marketing efforts in the leadership meetings. You will create and implement the strategy for all content channels as well managing the relationship with strategic partners and implementing suggestions from our SEO & digital marketing company.
This role is part strategy, part planning, and part getting the underlying work done. You’ll need to write some copy, write, review & edit content, set up emails in HubSpot, and create landing pages.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop the content calendar each month and manage the content creation
- Coordinate and manage marketing contractors, including writers, designers, and consultants.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Develop and execute marketing plans for email, social media , SEO/SEM, paid search, etc.
- Build online brand awareness and generate inbound leads to help in attaining growth targets.
- Analyze customer data in Hubspot and Google Analytics to develop segment specific content
- Identify trends & insights based on the data and make adjustments accordingly.
- At least 5 years of professional experience writing engaging content
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising segmented nurture campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience using Hubspot to inform Inbound Marketing strategies
- Comfortable and fluent in Google Analytics reports and tools.
- Proficient at manipulating and analyzing data in excel.
Bonus Points for
- Experience in a professional services, training, or events company.
- Professional Facilitation Skills
- Experience it the other tools that we use: Wordpress, Mural, Figma, Trello