We are looking for a Credit Program Manager to join the Finexio Cash Team. Reporting to the head of product, you will document, monitor, and improve end-to-end processes to manage credit products for buyers and sellers using Finexio. Responsibilities will include the creation of new operational policies and procedures to be used by our operations agents, ensuring adherence through learning and development, and evaluating our strategies to best serve the needs of our sellers. The Credit Program Manager will have a high degree of empathy for the businesses and people we serve and bring creativity towards our procedures while maintaining a positive seller experience.
In this role you will:
- Monitor daily workflows and identify operational needs/resources to ensure SLAs / KPIs are maintained within guidelines
- Partner with Product / Engineering / Legal / Operations teams
- Guide escalations from operations teams and provide exceptions to policy where required
- Develop and deliver training to operations teams, including implementing feedback to improve training materials
- Use analytics (SQL, Looker) to monitor process performance and support policy change
- Resolve gaps in current processes and policies to reduce operational errors.
- Maximize efficiency in an environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are expected
- Gather feedback from operations teams to improve training materials for future training sessions
- Partner with teams to monitor changing legislation and trends within relevant industries and implement these changes to the relevant policies as requires.
- 4+ years experience in commercial lending, credit operations or financial services
- A creative and eager mindset and finding solutions
- Experience working on an operations team and providing support to operations teams across different locales
- Interest in supporting training and development of operational team members
- Use data to identify trends and anomalies, and to make recommendations for new initiatives
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Ideal candidates will also have the following experience:
- Experience with SQL, Looker or similar business intelligence software/big data analytics platforms.
- Experience in project management and/or operational policy roles
Why You'll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company.
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy