With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast. Be part of amazing growth with an amazing Product team.
We are looking for amazing Senior Product Managers to lead the company in its growth and mission. Our Product Managers don't just build digital products, they help lead the entire company in their objectives, and development teams aren't only engineers, they're everyone in the company. Senior PMs in particular are given responsibility over large portions of the business.
We are a non-hierarchical company; you are going to get exposure to all aspects of our business immediately. You'll get as much accountability as you can handle and have a huge influence on scaling the company.
Omnipresent makes remote teams work, and in turn we are globally remote. Your design team can and should be located throughout the globe, which is an exciting opportunity to build a diverse powerful team making a global impact.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and are naturally curious. You are especially good at detangling complex processes and turning them into a simple, rationalised problem space. You can hit the ground running quickly because you're a person who takes initiative, communicates well, and drives things forward independently.
This role reports to the VP of Product.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time-consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we're cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost-effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we're building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
- Be a Product leader in the company, working with other senior leaders to help set company goals and strategy. Mentor and coach the product team. Lead the creation of an empowered, involved, informed and inspired culture for your teams and, with the other PMs, throughout the company.
- Lead a large area of the company to discover user needs, understand and define the product's market positioning, define and refine team KPIs and objectives, understand tech tradeoffs, and create a roadmap that balances users, tech and business needs.
- Lead your empowered development team(s) to execute against that roadmap to deliver substantial timely value against those KPIs and objectives.
- Obtain a strong understanding of the users and market for your product, from competitive analysis to user segmentation, and drive this understanding through the business.
- Be a strong advocate for user needs across all functional areas, and help maintain the proper intersection of user needs with implementation and business needs.
- Manage the product objectives, key results and roadmap for your assigned business area; ensure these dovetail into the company commercial strategy
- Work closely with execs, stakeholders across the business, and of course work very closely with development teams composed of engineers, domain experts, design and others.
- Use data to shape your narratives and prioritisation, and to drive understanding through the business using clear communication techniques.
What you need to be great at
- Tolerance and even an enthusiasm for ambiguity, and a bias to action that creates a data-driven path forward despite an unclear path.
- Personal stature, gravitas, a relationship builder, and excellent communication skills.
- Develop excellent working relationships with leaders throughout the company.
- Excellent critical judgment; able to make good decisions, be trusted, respected and dependable, be proactive and responsive, ask the right questions, raise flags at the right time, able to prioritise and plan workloads for the team.
- Analytical thinking capability; logical, systematic, strategic and pragmatic.
- Deftly wielding multiple agile practises through software lifecycles. Educating the wider business teams on the development process.
Who we are looking for; track record must-haves
- 5+ years product management experience, managing complex business-driven products, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated success in owning strategy through delivery, balancing user needs, business goals and technical implementation to create a functional and beautiful product.
- Experienced in fostering the customer experience, end to end journey, UX and UI.
- Delivered complex projects with agile development teams, with a firm personal belief in ship, learn & iterate.
Experience that would be nice to have (but we'll trade off if everything else fits)
- Delivered a mass-market B2B product or service via a bespoke tech (digital) platform.
- Experience with People Operations software and businesses.
- Experience with Product Management in a startup or scale up
What's in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Huge development opportunities - you will be joining an early Product team in a young and rapidly growing company
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don't care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.