Hotelplan is the largest Swiss and a leading European Tour Operator with physical offices in 15 countries. As part of Migros Group we aim to be cutting edge with our digital strategy and implementation. While this is important for our ambitious growth targets, we thrive to delight our customers at every possible touch point in the digital environment.
In order to do this we are building our brand new digital competence center based in central Berlin. Be part of our journey from the beginning and join us as “Senior SEO Manager”. You will be an integral part of our new organisation and report directly to the Director of our Digital Competence Center at the Group level.
For this new team we are looking for a
Senior SEO Manager
Workload: 100%; start: asap
- Accountable for the SEO channel and our related product and technical roadmap.
- Own and be a thought leader for our wider SEO strategy for on- and offsite optimization.
- Organise a joint agenda with internal & external team members (e.g. product, CRO, link building, content creation, PR and further).
- Re-define and manage SEO reporting capabilities (incl. management of targets) with relevant external and internal systems for our group.
- Engage in competitor, market and internal data analysis to constantly identify cutting edge opportunities and changes.
- Implement a fitting operational workflow (day to day) and implementation to ensure the constant quality of our pages.
What we offer
- Deep knowledge of SEO tools and techniques with at least 6 years of experience in SEO.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Superior understanding of SEO KPIs and deep knowledge on how to build a customized reporting setup.
- Understanding of the wider tooling environment for effective SEO mgmt.
- Expert knowledge with all aspects of SEO: on page, off page, content.
- Being up to date with the latest evolutions of search engines algorithms and their impact on the practical off-site actions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to detect and resolve organic growth opportunities, threats and problems.
- Excellent communication, project mgmt. and leadership skills.
- Ideally fluency in English and German.
- Be part of “Hotelplan”, a well established Swiss owned Group who is looking to grow fast as travel is returning.
- We are an international, dynamic and diverse company located across multiple European cities (mainly in CH, DE & UK).
- We have an amazing team living a well established cross functional, collaborative and performance oriented culture.
- You will be challenged to grow with us and as we are building digital competences on the group level.
- Be yourself, as we value a diverse work environment where each team member adds to our success with their unique skills and qualities.
- Permanent German employment contract.
- Possibility to work remote.
- Employer funded pension.
You'd like to become a part of our team? Please contact (in english or german)
+49 761 – 2100 300
Interhome Group | Part of Hotelplan Group
Heinrich-von-Stephan-Str. 25 | 79100 Freiburg | Deutschland | www.interchalet.de
Sägereistrasse 20 | 8152 Glattbrugg | Schweiz | www.interhome.ch