G2i is a hiring platform for engineers by engineers. We believe the hiring process should be simple, trustworthy and enjoyable for both companies and engineers. We've created a vetting process where:
- Engineers vet other engineers
- Engineer vetting is as close to on-the-job requirements as possible
- The vetting process is objective, repeatable and quantitatively scored
- The process is transparent. We provide the engineer's code, our code review and technical interview notes in full to our clients.
Our vision is to be the first
hiring platform that puts developer health first.
We've seen burnout all too often in tech and we are on a mission to push back against it. We are building a "deep job platform
" that will also offer services to support the physical/mental health of software developers in addition to matching them with jobs that are in line with our vision. We don't believe we can see our vision through unless we model it internally which is why we work 4 day work weeks
, value async communication, and have flexible schedules. We meet all the criteria of the people first job movement listed here
If you want to lear more about where we are headed, we highly recommend you view our 3 year vision
, presented by our Founder & CEO, Gabe Greenberg
If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we’d like to meet you. For more details about this role, you can watch this 5 minute video
from our founder.
- Build meaningful relationships: You have an artistic ability to build long lasting relationships. You’re an expert at reading people and know how to drive things forward. You consistently create strong candidate control and candidates love telling you that you are the best Recruiter they have ever worked with and that you are a primary reason they joined the company you recruited them for.
- Demonstrate amazing candidate empathy: You can relate to candidates in a way that others struggle to. You constantly wow others in your ability to get the job done. You’re consistently complimented on your exceptional storytelling ability to win candidates over.
- Exercise extreme ownership: You are an extreme do’er and love to execute. You have a sense of urgency but that doesn't mean you are up at all hours of the evening working or on weekends. We value work/life balance.
- Improve our process: You will continuously evaluate the efficacy of our processes and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up level our team.
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated grit, consistency, and reliability in closing hard to fill technical roles.
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances.
- Strong reputation for solving in the moment problems in a professional, friendly demeanor with a can- do attitude.
- Strong ability to identify and close high potential candidates.
This role is perfect for you if:
- You are comfortable working remote and/or managing a remote team — We are a 100% remote first company and have been since 2016.
- You value work life balance — Currently we work 4 day / 32 hour work weeks every other week and are experimenting with working 4 day work weeks every week. We don't work weekends. We want you to enjoy your life outside of work and be able to prioritize your physical/mental health. Our leadership models this behavior, it's not just lip service. We meet all the criteria of the people first job movement listed here.
- You have experience with recruiting in a 2 sided marketplace, or have experience recruiting freelancers/contractors.
- You are located in North America, South America, or Europe.
G2i is an equal opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are part of an underrepresented group in tech that is considering applying, but you have any reservations about doing so, please email me ([email protected]
) and let me know how we can be more welcoming to you.
- 21 Days of PTO
- 4 day/32 hour work weeks every other week (experimenting with 4 day work weeks permanently)
- 95% of base healthcare premium covered
- Laptop/webcam and other hardware will be provided for you if needed