Working Student - Online Marketing Campaign Manager, Berlin.
Are you fascinated by the movie and streaming industry? We work with the largest movie studios and streaming companies on complex online campaign setups, promoting their latest releases, reaching millions of movie fans in over 115 countries.
Join our Online Marketing team as a Working Student now and learn the best advertising practices across our complex campaign setups.
Last year, we grew from 50 to 100 people and now we need more talented people to lead this growth and service our largest clients. You will work with such clients as Universal, Paramount, Disney, Prime Video, Sony and many more.
We support your growth. For example - in our teams, we have employees who went from a Campaign Manager to a Director in just over a year. We have those who nearly doubled their salary in just over a year.
We are a fast-growing, industry-leading movie marketing business, you have a chance to be part of our demanding client-focused environment where you will learn new things daily and grow quickly. If you are looking to perform and progress fast, we guarantee to give space for your ambitions and personal goals.
Here’s what you will be doing:
Here’s what you will need:
- Setup, monitoring and optimization of video campaigns on YouTube, Facebook/Instagram and similar channels for Hollywood blockbusters, indie movies and series watched by millions of fans
- Support of the Campaigns team in their daily tasks, including the creation of offers and reporting for campaigns
- Definition of relevant target audiences based on reference movies and use of internal tools to identify matching user profiles from our database
- Continuous optimization of ongoing campaigns to reach the defined KPIs
- Conduct of market research and user surveys to reveal a title\'s potential success far ahead of its release
- First experiences with or strong interest in online marketing and the usual tools like Google Ads, DV360, Facebook Business Manager, or similar
- Analytical and number-driven mindset (you can handle Excel and big spreadsheets)
- Hands-on mentality and ability to pay attention to detail even when dealing with tight deadlines
- Excellent conduct of English, another language is a plus
If you feel like you are missing some of the hard skills – don’t worry, we are hiring for the attitude, values, and personality.
Currently, we all work from home which is why the role initially will be remote. Yet we miss the human contact and real-life team spirit and are excited to get back to our new offices at the historic Backfabrik as soon as possible. When that time comes, the role will be Berlin-Based. If you do not live in Berlin, we provide relocation and visa support.
We embrace our entrepreneurial responsibilities. Through our 6-figure environmental and social impact budget, we offset every employee’s carbon footprint, give back to the community, support causes that matter, and have recently implemented a wellbeing and mental health program.
Read more about our culture in our blog post and Talent page: https://www.justwatch.com/de/Talent
How to apply:
Show your interest in any way that works for you - send us whatever you have and a brief message explaining why you are a great fit for this role.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Alex or Adnan from our talent team via LinkedIn or apply to this role directly through this listing or on our jobs page.
JustWatch takes diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. Our goal is to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We commit to being inclusive.