Relayr is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse delivering the most complete solution for risk-free digital transformations. We unleash data insights from existing equipment, machines and production lines to improve our customers’ business outcomes.
We provide a unique combination of first-class IIoT technology and its delivery with powerful financial and insurance offerings — all from a single source trusted by hundreds of companies worldwide. With around 300 employees, we are a truly global family with locations in Germany, the USA, Poland, Italy, and the UK. Named twice the hottest start-up in Berlin by WIRED magazine and a winner of The Spark - the German Digital Award, relayr is now part of the Munich Re group.
At relayr, the mission of the Agile Team is to become a beacon of radiating agile culture throughout the entire company. To achieve that, we’re looking for an exceptional Agile Coach to join our growing team. You will be able to impact the company on multiple levels, from supporting small, function-specific teams to large, cross-functional scaling setups, but also helping us shape the Agile culture and strategy of the company, making sure we are all aligned on our goals and adapting our structures and processes to “be” Agile, not just “do” Agile.
Above all we are looking for people who will contribute to the success of relayr. We love diverse experiences, so even if you don't meet all the requirements but think you'd thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you will be working on:
- Create a working environment which allows your colleagues to make best use of their strengths, growing individually and as a team.
- Ensure that all agile events take place in a positive and productive environment.
- Occasionally facilitate agile workshops/meetings on an organizational level.
- Support your Product Owners in growing and maintaining a backlog with clear business value and sufficient details for the engineering team.
- Help the team turn implicit practices into explicit team agreements to drive quality.
- Identify impediments and help teams or individuals to overcome these obstacles.
- Mediate through conflicts, support the decision-making process and team's self-organization.
- Be a natural point of contact for anything around agile practices and values. Actively leverage your facilitation skills within the entire organization when needed.
- Research and steer initiatives to improve and/or change processes for teams or other parts of the organization.
- Assist the teams and Product Owners with appropriate backlog forecasting tactics to better negotiate scope and deadlines with customers.
- Proactive team player with a good portion of patience and persistence.
- Servant-leader, does not take up the spotlight but rather pushes others to become the best versions of themselves.
- Several years of experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, working hands-on in agile environments - ideally with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of lean and agile concepts and a large pool of tools which will help teams succeed and organizations evolve.
- Nice to have first-hand experience with scaling Agile frameworks such as SAFe or LeSS.
- Nice to have one of the industry recognized credentials including CSM, PMI-ACP, CSP, CSPO and CSD.
- Fluent in English; German or any other European language is a plus.
At relayr, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As firm believers in the power of different perspectives, we encourage our employees to share knowledge and exchange bold ideas to help innovation in the IoT industry thrive.We are committed to creating a fair, supportive, and open environment for all.
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee at relayr, you will be working from home, enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and flexible working hours.
- Modern office located in Central Tower of Munich or Berlin Kreuzberg area with a relaxation room, standing-desks, and free fruits and drinks.
- Relayrians come from all over the world, speak 20+ languages (working language is English), and welcome people of all ages and parental statuses. Our customers are as diverse as we are - join us to connect with a network of companies and people from around the globe.
- An extensive on-boarding period so you can get up to speed with the rest of the team.
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests, share knowledge, and attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline. We also offer free German classes at all levels.
- Have some fun with regular team lunches and offsites, a yearly company summit, and our branded goodies.
- Competitive salary.
- We fully support your move to Berlin or Munich with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city!
- 30 paid vacation days + public holidays.
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership.
- We partner with Fürstenberg Institute to provide our employees with psychological support and career coaching.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!