Who are we?
TradeCore is a Fintech platform-as-a-service provider that enables companies to build next-generation banking and investment products. TradeCore's full-stack offering does all the heavy lifting, allowing companies to focus on launching unique customer experiences. By providing access to the core and complex, the infrastructure of compliance, regulation, payments, banking and capital markets in the form of a service, their customers are able to take advantage of TradeCore's accumulated domain expertise and focus their attention on the core essentials of their own product offering.
What do we do?
Our Payments Team tackles challenges regarding real-time processing of card payment authorization, Card program management, as well as real-time Bank Payment processing. Our focus is on designing and developing a high-performance, highly scalable, robust and fault-tolerant solution for digital banking solutions.
We use the latest in development tools such as remote-container development and debugging giving our teammates the freedom to work on any platform they feel comfortable with (Windows, Linux and Mac development is supported). Our tech stack allows for freedom - just choose the right tools to meet the system requirements in the optimal way.
- Understands the needs of fintechs and businesses launching financial services and translates the market insights into product requirements
- Identifies, defines and validates market requirements by gathering feedback from internal stakeholders, current and potential customers, and conducting market research
- Performs trade-off analysis, competitive analysis and reports ROI, product effectiveness and risk analysis
- Supports creation and presentation of business cases
- Ensures the needs of internal (e.g. Engineering, Compliance, Finance) and external stakeholders are captured in product requirements
- Works with other Product Management and Engineering counterparts to clarify and prioritize product requirements and supports development efforts as needed as a subject matter expert
- Communicates and manages expectations with business stakeholders
- Develops, updates and maintains Product vision and strategy to maximize opportunity and return for the company.
- Presents and evangelizes product vision and strategy both within the company and externally
- Intrinsic knowledge of the European Fintech scene, trends and ongoing developments
- University degree in Computer Science, BA, Engineering or Equivalent experience
- 3+ years in software product management or program management
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience with B2B SaaS Product development
- Use of common issue/task tracking tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Experience using Scrum and other agile methodologies
- Experience communicating and working with development teams and leads as well as senior management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and ability to formulate long-term plans for the company
- Understanding of financial concepts
- Knowledge and experience in market research techniques
- Self-organized, with a proactive approach and able to multitask
- Very strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievement
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have an impact on cutting-edge FinTech products
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge
- We are recognising and rewarding small and big achievements and the ones who live our values
- Wellbeing programs which include emotional support, private health insurance, enhanced maternity leave, family and parental support and much more
- 22 working days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, unlimited after 6 years of service)
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?