Who are we?
We're a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team=the best team.
We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams™. Customers use our platform to scope any software project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team of the world's best permanent freelancers that deliver it.
We are backed by Guinness Asset Management, Fuel Ventures and Capita; just secured £5m in Series A funding; and are growing at 500% per year. We are now hiring a number of exciting roles to add to our fully remote team for exceptional growth ahead.
As a member of the team, you'll be working with scientists, engineers, product managers, salespeople and operational leaders from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about the future of work.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing Elastic Talent Acquisition Team. You’ll need experience in E2E hiring for a range of technical roles, including software engineers, tech leads, engineering
managers and other product-related positions.
The position would suit someone who has experience in searching for and identifying tech talent, ideally freelance talent.
- Full life cycle recruiting across existing and in pipeline Elastic Team recruiting requirements
- Build and maintain a network of active/passive candidates; conduct in-depth technical interviews, demonstrating the ability to manage and lead the E2E recruitment process ensuring key stakeholder relationships are at a high standard.
- Partner with external stakeholders/clients and hiring managers in defining a hiring strategy to recruit the best talent based on project deliverables and goals
- Propose new ideas and recruitment related strategies that contribute to Distributed’s continued growth, Proactively providing market insights and data whilst reporting on recruiting metrics to drive forward recruiting process improvements
- Experience sourcing for Technical roles in an in-house/agency setting
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and thorough
- Sound, quick decision-making skills and a calm manner when things change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth business environment
- A drive for results, able to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed
- Strong use of initiative, thinks ahead and can think and act independently
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Employee pension plan
- Vitality private healthcare
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
- Ability to work from anywhere (we're a fully remote company)
- Access to a community of co-workers, advisors and partners from some of the best companies in the world
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.