You want to be a Lead Software QA Engineer at our team?
We are searching for you from now on in Berlin, Munich and Remote!
A meaningful job - If helping companys to sell things or deliver more products doesn’t satisfy you, we have something in common. Digitizing mental health services is not easy, but when it works it is incredibly valuabel.
According to the WHO, mental disorders rank among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide, affecting approx. 450 million people globally. Stigmatization, a lack of therapeutic capacities and high entry barriers into treatment lead to a high percentage of people receiving no or inadequate treatment.
With MindDoc, we deliver high-quality therapy and self-management tools for people suffering from mental diseases like depression, anxiety, eating or compulsory disorders with different intensity and forms of treatment.
For you as an employee this means:
- carefully crafted balance between digital health startup (flat hierarchies, a self-dependent way of working, clear-cut communication, speed) and family-owned hospital group (bold decision making, medical depth, regulatory framework)
- Remote work with the opportunity to work in the offices in Berlin and Munich
- An environment which encourages you to fail and learn from it as fast as possible
- Motivated, reliable and fun international teams in which we do great things inside and outside work together
- You will have a real impact on people's life with cutting edge technologies in a scientific approved product
- Your wellbeing is part of the company goals
As a Lead Software QA Engineer you...
- ensure as part of our product/engineering team that our design and software as well as the development process adhere to our company and regulatory standards
- define test goals, strategies and the scope of upcoming features and releases together with the required stakeholders
- oversee the end-to-end verification process including the creation of manual and automated test cases as well as their execution, documentation and evaluation through reports for release management, traceability and decision making
- help your team to define what kind of data, conditions or other input you require to execute meaningful test cases
- continuously evaluate the quality of our product and how we can improve it further (together with the customer support team and based on data, user-feedback and own observations)
- research new tools, frameworks, technologies, platforms and processes to continuously improve and scale our testing procedures
- ensure your team is following the best practices, organizational policies and strategic plans
- Background in software development
- Experience in leading and mentoring QA engineers that work in cross functional teams
- You have previously established and maintained QA processes and test scenarios with your team and peers
- Comfortable to create test metrics report and test estimations
- You have proficient knowledge and proven experience in manual and automatic testing of mobile and web apps in teams that applied continuous integration/delivery, automation tools for end-to-end tests
- You can manage the bridge between pragmatically developing software development on the one side and the need to follow and enforcing standard operating procedures and principles (e.g. ISO 14971, IEC 62304, ISO 13485, GDPR) for regulatory compliance on the other side - for sure, working in a regulated environment where regular reports or audits to external authorities are likely does not scare you
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English is a must, German is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- 30 vacation days
- Free drinks and sponsored lunch at the office
- VIP treatment in Schön Klinik's portfolio and pension plan
- Company bike lease options
- Employee discounts with more than 600 different brands