You want to be a Senior DevOps Engineer at our team?
We are searching for you from now on in Berlin, Munich and Remote!
A meaningful job - If helping companys to sell things or deliver more products doesn’t satisfy you, we have something in common. Digitizing mental health services is not easy, but when it works it is incredibly valuabel.
According to the WHO, mental disorders rank among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide, affecting approx. 450 million people globally. Stigmatization, a lack of therapeutic capacities and high entry barriers into treatment lead to a high percentage of people receiving no or inadequate treatment.
With MindDoc, we deliver high-quality therapy and self-management tools for people suffering from mental diseases like depression, anxiety, eating or compulsory disorders with different intensity and forms of treatment.
For you as an employee this means:
- carefully crafted balance between digital health startup (flat hierarchies, a self-dependent way of working, clear-cut communication, speed) and family-owned hospital group (bold decision making, medical depth, regulatory framework)
- Remote work with the opportunity to work in the offices in Berlin and Munich
- An environment which encourages you to fail and learn from it as fast as possible
- Motivated, reliable and fun international teams in which we do great things inside and outside work together
- You will have a real impact on people's life with cutting edge technologies in a scientific approved product
- Your wellbeing is part of the company goals
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you...
- implement with the product team and your developer colleagues the vision of creating a product that helps thousands of users with mental diseases (e.g. depression, eating disorders) week by week to get in touch with a professional psychotherapist via our proprietary video-therapy platform MindDoc
- are somebody who is familiar with state of the art technology, development stack and best-practices
- have the option to contribute to the technology strategy and roadmap of the team
- significantly contribute to the overall success of our therapy product and its user satisfaction (therapists, patients, patient management)
- contribute to an engineering culture where developers enjoy working and keep learning
- have close contact with our product and QA team as well as our users (e.g. therapist) and help them troubleshoot, debug and maintain a high quality of our product
- will be part of a cross functional team using agile methodologies
- You have a track record in building web applications in agile environments
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data and debugging
- Experience with Deployment/Test automation
- Advanced knowledge of Data safety/security
- Proficient with Kubernetes, Docker and Helm
- Experience with cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, Heroku or GCP).
- Great communication skills
- Expert in Unix systems
- You have very good knowledge of Git, development workflow automation and CI (Github Actions, Gitlab CI, Travis, Jenkins, CircleCI...) - Continuous Delivery is in our DNA
- You have an appreciation for great user experience as much as for awesome tech architecture
- You are a great teamplayer
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Through our nature as a regulated medical device, we put a lot of emphasis into secure applications, documentation, verification and validation to make sure our products are both: beneficial and safe at the same time. This comes with its own challenges for sure, but at the same time provides us the opportunity to deliver a product that really is meaningful, unique in the market and helps people
The most important one: willingness to learn
. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. As we use many new technologies, we don't expect to find people experienced in all of them.
If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!
- Competitive Salary
- 30 vacation days
- Free drinks and sponsored lunch at the office
- VIP treatment in Schön Klinik's portfolio and pension plan
- Company bike lease options
- Employee discounts with more than 600 different brands