You want to be a Senior iOS Engineer (f/m/d) in our team?
We are searching you from now on in Berlin, Munich and Remote!
A meaningful job - If helping companys to sell things or deliver more products doesn’t satisfy you, we have something in common. Digitizing mental health services is not easy, but when it works it is incredibly valuabel.
According to the WHO, mental disorders rank among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide, affecting approx. 450 million people globally. Stigmatization, a lack of therapeutic capacities and high entry barriers into treatment lead to a high percentage of people receiving no or inadequate treatment.
With MindDoc, we deliver high-quality therapy and self-management tools for people suffering from mental diseases like depression, anxiety, eating or compulsory disorders with different intensity and forms of treatment.
For you as an employee this means:
- Carefully crafted balance between digital health startup (flat hierarchies, a self-dependent way of working, clear-cut communication, speed) and family-owned hospital group (bold decision making, medical depth, regulatory framework)
- Remote work with the opportunity to work in the offices in Berlin and Munich
- An environment which encourages you to fail and learn from it as fast as possible
- Motivated, reliable and fun international teams in which we do great things inside and outside work together
- You will have a real impact on people's life with cutting edge technologies in a scientific approved product
- Your wellbeing is part of the company goals
As a Senior iOS Enigneer you...
- will develop and maintain features that are used by many people - we have more than 3M downloads and a high load on our services
- will have the freedom to use state-of-the-art technologies in await to deliver a stellar user experience
- play a key role in the core strategy of the company - you are significantly responsible for our overall success
- contribute to an engineering culture where developers enjoy working and keep learning
- will have daily tasks like: writing high quality code, performing code reviews and having technical discussions
- will be part of a cross functional team using agile methodologies
- +3 years of experience in developing iOS applications using Swift
- We will strongly value your knowledge of SwiftUI, UIKit, XCTest, and XCUITest
- You know and understand the most common mobile architecture patterns: MVC, MVP, MVVM, Viper, Redux
- You have experience in development with unit and E2E/UI tests. We work extensively with test frameworks to ensure the maximum quality and to be able to deliver at any time
- You have good knowledge of development workflow automation (Fastlane) - Continuous Delivery is in our DNA
- Comfortable to work with Git and Pull Requests
- Already worked in an agile environment
- You are a great teamplayer
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Android and Kotlin knowledge is a big plus
The most important one: willingness to learn
. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. As we use many new technologies, we don't expect to find people experienced in all of them.
If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!
- Competitive Salary
- 30 vacation days
- Free drinks and sponsored lunch at the office
- VIP treatment in Schön Klinik's portfolio and pension plan
- Company bike lease options
- Employee discounts with more than 600 different brands