Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a UX Writer, you will be part of the Product Team, and you will collaborate with our close-knit solutions teams (UX, PM, Engineering) to create user-centered UX copy and product content. You will own and shape the information experience for our suite of products.
What you bring:
- Closely collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Product & external teams, have autonomous control of our MarTech stack and be responsible for the continuous development of our marketing automation.
- Support the email marketing manager with New Business initiatives such as auto-responders and email journeys for new & existing leads through Pardot.
- Own and develop strategies for our on-site chat bot (Drift) to engage with site traffic for lead generation and nurturing.
- Manage all aspects of database segmentation, lead lifecycle and ensure all marketing systems work in concert to provide reliable data that improves lead conversion and velocity for our sales teams.
- Build out standardized lead capture, nurture & routing processes and necessary technical automations to reduce funnel complexities.
- Document, track, analyse, report & optimise campaigns to maximise ROI.
What's in it for you:
- Solid experience (min. 2 years) in growth or marketing automation especially in the B2B environment. (familiarity with MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Exceptional problem solving skills and a high level of curiosity to understand business needs and develop solutions that are logical, creative and efficient.
- A strong understanding of inbound marketing processes including lead generation, nurturing & conversion metrics.
- Proficiency and hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms and CRM (Pardot) or executing email campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences.
- Good level of spreadsheets, experience with Salesforce or Pardot a big plus
- Excellent communication skills, solution-focus, great attention to detail and above average organisational skills
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!