SafetyWing (YC W18) is seeking an ambitious and creative Sales Manager to supercharge our sales to people platforms (global EoRs, freelancer, and employee benefits platforms).
This role will be the first sales hire on a new Platform API team that is currently our fastest growing segment just 5 months after launch. We're just getting started and you'll have the chance to get in on Day 1 and help us grow the team.
🚀 About Us
We’re a strong team of 35, with our headquarter in San Francisco, and a fully distributed international team, stretching ten time zones (Finland to California). We are on a mission to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone. And we are doing that by creating simple health, insurance, and retirement products for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems. See more on www.safetywing.com
Our current customers are digital nomads (b2c) and remote companies (b2b). The SafetyWing Platform API is a product for people platforms (like Remote, Oyster, Panther - all among our early customers) to offer health insurance to their members globally.
👩💻 Your day-to-day will include:
- Building a sales funnel
- Owning the full sales cycle from lead to close for high growth tech platforms
- Developing relationships with executive stakeholders at new clients
- Follow-up comms (responsive and good communication via email and video call) - our partners are global
- Evaluating and implementing strategies to improve our sales / onboarding processes
🧪 We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience building partnerships in a B2B software environment and ideally, has sold complex products to EoR / HR / SaaS / Freelancer platforms before
- Can creatively and persistently network in order to locate decision-makers, build relationships, negotiate and sell a product
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is good at writing professionally and personally
- Is tech savvy and familiar with APIs and CRMs (or willing to learn 🙂)
🧘 What we offer
- Competitive pay and uncapped commissions
- Fully remote work - work from anywhere on the globe
- Rapid growth opportunities with a well-funded startup (Y-Combinator W18)
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- A super fun team and the pleasure of working closely with Megan and Naman!!