This US-only position starts part-time, will grow to full-time within 2-3 months, and is 100% remote. Our projected start date is October 25th. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We’re SEO.com – a team of trusted experts, with proven results. We provide high quality, comprehensive digital marketing campaigns to companies in a variety of locations and industries.
We’re looking for our next Account Manager. This is the right position for you if you live, eat, and breathe client happiness and SEO strategy. As an Account Manager, you're in charge of client strategy, communication, and sometimes implementation - so our ideal candidate can double up as a Fulfillment Specialist as well.
In this role you will develop and help execute SEO campaigns with the guidance of our VP of Operations, and alongside our fulfillment team. Your aim will be to effectively communicate with clientele so that we can service them well, and they stay happy.
Why apply? We are a fun, quirky, close-knit team of professionals who have been in the digital marketing industry together for years. We do regular team building events, trainings, and brainstorm sessions, and do our best to support each and every team member in their role. There’s a lot of room for growth as our company evolves, and we plan to promote from within.
Qualifications for this position:
- 2 years of SEO experience minimum, 5-10 preferred
- 2 years of Account Management experience minimum, 5-10 preferred
- Experience in an Agency environment highly preferred
- Additional Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Remote work, but only open to US residents
- Strong communication skills - in both writing and speaking
- Highly detail oriented
- Must have own computer, speaker/headset, and high–speed internet connection
- Able to start right away!
Please email an introduction and a copy of your resume using the link below. We'll respond with a link to book your interview.