As a Graphic Designer in our Mobile Accessories division, you will learn what it takes to be a graphic designer in a fast-paced, demanding and high-reward environment. You will work closely with various marketing team members (to include two graphic designers) as well as our VP/GM on a variety of projects, from web renderings to production-based artwork for packaging and product.
This is a 6-month project. The team is primarily remote at this time, but will be returning to our Schaumburg, IL office in a hybrid model in the near future. This role must be able to commute to the office once we return.
You will work in a fast-paced environment where you’ll…
- Support customer presentations/meetings by providing marketing collateral and imagery to the marketing team for presentation development
- Work collaboratively to design various marketing collateral such as packaging, brochures, sell sheets, point of purchase signage/displays, tradeshow materials, product images and web A+ content for customers
- Construct packaging mock-ups, which includes having an understanding of packaging dielines and the ability to neatly construct mock ups
- Manage and maintain consistent naming/filing structure of collateral and images in-line with department standards on our server
- Perform daily project management, with the ability to prioritize and meet all project deadlines, some of which may have a very tight turnaround
- Enforce brand equity across all marketing communication materials
What You Bring to the Team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or other related field
- A minimum of one (1) year of graphic design experience in a corporate or agency setting (internship and/or freelance work in a similar environment is applicable)
- An understanding of packaging and brand guidelines as well as general brand equity and business principles
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign), Microsoft Office software and Mac operating systems
- Nimbleness in the face of changing priorities
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, go-getter attitude
- A highly collaborative, team-oriented approach
- An inquisitive and curious mind with an eagerness to continuously learn
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills
Please include a link to your portfolio with your resume.
About Fellowes Brands
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.