JOURNEE reconnects people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for people to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience possible. We are scaling fast while working with top global brands, and are looking for those ready to join the adventure.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to take control of our accountancy and reporting processes and be responsible for financial modelling. As Journee is a rapidly-growing company, we need someone who is autonomous, proactive and reliable to help take us to the next level.
What You'll Be Doing:
Who We Are Looking For:
- Responsibility for delivering accurate and timely financial reporting, accounting and budget planning
- Ensuring that Management can steer the business and strategy based on holistic financial reporting.
- Building models and leveraging data analysis to understand complex relationships, identifying key trends, and gaining insight on our revenue/expense line items, drivers and scalability
- Developing and maintaining robust understanding of business drivers and metrics, creating forecasts and tracking performance against them
Why Work With Us:
- Master's degree or equivalent required, with focus in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field. MBA is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management skills in both English and German
- Track record of successfully reporting quarterly results, managing multiple projects/deadlines and downing and driving topics independently. Experience with investment and investor relations is a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within ambiguity, identify and solve complex problems and effectively handle multiple competing priorities as well as manage deadlines under pressure
- Flexibility to work in Berlin or remotely (in a similar time zone)
- Fast-moving environment in a scale-up company
- Real opportunity to make a big impact while working on cutting edge projects
- Be part of a super cool team that enjoys working together!
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]