We're looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to help us leverage our ecosystem partnerships to grow our pipeline, adoption of our product, and our brand. If you were to join Cogsy today, you'd have a great impact on our go-to-market strategy and a great influence over our product’s growth.
You're likely a good fit for this position if you:
- Are energized by our values.
- Are a true partnerships builder and can make progress both independently and within a team.
- Have hands-on experience identifying and managing quality partnerships.
- Are passionate about the connecting within the DTC community and staying up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Take action and pay attention to detail.
- Have superior communication and organization skills.
- Are self-motivated and feel comfortable working effectively in a 100% remote environment.
- Confident when it comes to taking risks, trying new things, and learning from failure.
- Have full-time availability and want to be a key player on our team for the long-haul.
You will be responsible for building and managing marketing partnerships (including integration and agency partners) that support Cogsy's growth efforts, helping us go from a handful of customers to hundreds (and then thousands) of happy customers.
When you join our team, you will:
- Deeply understand our customer base to identify and create the best partnerships to reach our potential customers.
- Expand and manage Cogsy's network of both agency and integration partners.
- Achieve top line results, increasing our reach and the use of our product across the DTC ecosystem.
- Support our partners' enablement so they are confident to refer Cogsy to their prospects and customers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partner organizations, leading communications as primary point of contact for each.
- Generate new business opportunities through our referral partners and build long-term mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Integrate partner-led initiatives into overall marketing plans.
- Be comfortable with change. Your day-to-day responsibilities will look different depending on current projects, and you’re okay with variability.
- Organizational prowess. You know how to build a project in a PM tool, track things meticulously, and keep the team informed on progress.
- Keep up-to-date about the latest research and happenings in the DTC space.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing (and will work closely with the CEO, as well.) Our marketing team works to ensure that our every initiative empowers to DTC brands to reach operational excellence and improve their bottom lines. Their success is our success.
It's important to us that the person we hire can thrive and be successful in this role. Reflecting on your past experiences, you have:
- extensive experience within the DTC and e-commerce enablement space.
- developed mutually beneficial partner relationships to drive pipeline growth, user acquisition and brand awareness.
- crafted messaging and content for co-marketing and sales collateral.
- edited with a hawk-eye for even the smallest, most minuscule details.
- managed a team and mentored fellow team members.
This is a remote position and you can work from wherever. It is however important that we maintain connectedness as a team and have sufficient time for synchronous work too. We'd prefer team members that are on EST (or +- 2 hour difference) or work on those schedules, as that means that there is 3-4 hours overlap for the whole team every day.
- True flexible work: Work whenever and wherever your work best, taking into account some overlap time every day to stay aligned as a team.
- Trust-based autonomy. You’re the expert in your domain. We trust you to solve challenges the way you feel is best. Count on the rest of the team to support you when you need, but never micromanage you.
- Diverse team: You’ll be working with a diverse team from a range of countries and backgrounds. Making Cogsy an inclusive workplace is a top priority.
- We are a life- and family-first company that seeks meaningful experiences outside of work and we endeavor to help our customers do the same.
- Monthly learning and wellness allowance. Buy books, pay for your yoga class or get a Calm subscription for greater mindfulness. We’ll cover whatever helps you develop as an individual and become the best you.
- Paid for retreats: Once global travel is open again, we'll do week-long team retreats in fun locations.
- Flexible holiday policy: Take time off whenever you need to recharge or attend to other matters. The team will hold you accountable to taking a minimum amount of time off in any rolling 12-month window.
- Parental leave for those individuals that plan to discover the joys of having (more) children.
- Health insurance (powered by Safety Wing) tailored for remote team members, whether you're at home, traveling or being a nomad.
Does this sound like you? Want to be part of a self-motivated, empathetic, nimble team working to build something big? If that sounds like something you want to be part of, we want to hear from you.
Our transparent application process:
- Submit your application: Follow the steps to complete the online application and respond to the application questions. We encourage candidates to read our values carefully to get to know our company and how we work together.
- Application review: You’ll always hear back from us – we manually review and respond to every candidate’s application. We try to respond with 1-2 weeks.
- Asynchronous interview: Once your application has passed an internal review, you’ll be invited to an asynchronous interview. This should take no more than 15 mins of your time.
- Live interview: Once we’ve evaluated your asynchronous interview, you may be invited to a live interview with Marcella (Head of Marketing).
- Test project: You will be requested to complete a test project that highlights your technical capabilities and communication skills. This is a paid project and usually takes 2-3 hours to complete.
- Decision: For the successful candidate, we'll make a written offer which can be signed electronically.