As a Customer Care Associate with The Meet Group, you will join an industry-leading Trust & Safety team focused on supporting members of our mobile apps -- MeetMe, Skout, Tagged, GROWLr -- in addition to supporting video users of industry partners that implement our Live video product (vPaaS) on their platforms.
This is a full-time, permanent, work-from-home position open to residents of Pennsylvania & New Jersey. Candidates should only apply if they have a private home-based workspace, high-speed Internet suitable for reliable remote work, and the availability to focus on assigned tasks during set work hours. Hardware (laptop, desktop display, etc.) is company-provided. Applicants must be 18 or older & authorized to work in the United States.
When applying, please indicate schedule preference in a cover letter.
1st shift - $19.50/hour ($40,560/year)
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8am-5pm (or 10am-7pm)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday - 8am-5pm (or 10am-7pm)
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday - 8am-7pm
2nd shift - $21.45/hour; $19.50 + 10% shift differential ($44,616/year)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 6pm-3am
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 6pm-3am
3rd shift - $21.45/hour; $19.50 + 10% shift differential ($44,616/year)
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 12am-9am
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday - 12am-9am
- Supporting members via email & phone
- Investigating & addressing Terms of Service violations
- Escalating safety-related matters to law enforcement
- Reviewing user-generated content including photo uploads, text, and video
- Compiling & processing cash rewards redeemed by video content creators
- Analyzing purchase & virtual gift activity
- Assisting with other duties / projects as assigned
- Private home-based workspace, high-speed Internet, and availability to focus on assigned tasks during set work hours
- Working regularly scheduled weekend days & holidays
- Customer Service experience (in a remote / metrics-driven role preferred)
- Computer / smartphone / social media savvy; working knowledge of iOS, Android, Mac/PC, MS Office, Google Workspace
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow documented processes & procedures, and quickly adjust when coached
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent (College degree preferred)
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary, comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) match
- Generous paid time off program
- Optional overtime opportunities
- Paid training
- Save the commute!