As an Adobe Solutions Gold Partner, we specialise in building Magento Commerce websites and using digital marketing services like SEO, CRO, content, PPC, and social media to market them to the world. Our clients are market leaders in their industries and include household names like PAUL, Clintons Retail, and Rubik’s. With global expansion plans in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, this is an incredibly exciting time to join us.
The CRO Manager will be focused on delivering amazing and measurable results for our clients. With advanced knowledge of CRO best practices and tools, this influential role will be answerable for developing exciting and innovative strategies that deliver results for our clients across a variety of different industries.
The CRO Manager will be a natural communicator with a passion for experimentation and client services. By always seeking out new ways of working and remaining on the cutting edge of CRO services, this is a real opportunity to make a difference in the organisation and in the fast-paced industry of digital commerce.
We are happy to accept applications from candidates in time zones up to GMT +3
As the CRO Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Delivering on CRO campaigns to get amazing results for our clients.
- Owning the CRO strategy for a portfolio of eCommerce clients, in collaboration with the wider SEO team.
- Performing in-depth research using different data sources to identify improvement opportunities.
- Developing data-led hypotheses and working closely with web developers to deliver A/B and multivariate tests.
- Performing in-depth post-experiment analyses on client websites, delivering timely reporting of insights and recommendations.
- Supporting the Sales Team on CRO services and identifying potential growth opportunities.
- Managing relationships and projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation with test results and learnings.
- Staying up to date with CRO best practices and ensuring that BRM remains ahead of the curve with new trends.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Strong agency experience and proven success in delivering CRO campaigns for eCommerce clients.
- Used a number of CRO testing platforms including Optimize, VWO and Optimizely.
- Advanced reporting and data analysis skills especially around Google Analytics.
- Strong project management, documentation, and organisational skills.
- Able to lead, influence, and inspire employees at all levels of the company.
- Exceptional stakeholder and client management skills.
We are dedicated to giving everyone at Best Response Media a great employee experience where everyone is valued and given equal opportunities.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, plus eight bank holidays
- One additional day holiday for every year in service, up to an additional 5 days
- Birthday off
- Remote and flexible working
- Career progression
- Training and certification
- Fully paid annual company retreat