Wolters Kluwer is looking for a remote full-stack JS engineer to work on an internal project called TaskFlow. It is a low-code/no-code platform that allows non-technical users to build various business apps: decision trees, interactive forms, and simple data collection workflows. It's like visual programming for kids but for business people, very cool!
- We are a remote team of ~50 engineers, designers, and product managers. We are organized in vertical product teams and horizontal guilds, kinda "inspired by Spotify".
- We operate as a startup: from an idea to implementation to support our customers in production. You can have an impact.
- We support your personal growth via an assigned coaching buddy, and you will be coaching too.
- We started working remotely before COVID, and we are not coming back! Remote team member== 1st class citizen in our team.
- We embrace async, deep work, minimum meetings (we use remeet.com), flexible working hours, and transparent communication.
- We release to production several times per day
We are looking for:
- Great engineers who are also managers of one
- Our tech stack is JS/TS/node, Angular (we like React too!), Redux, Jest, Cypress, AWS, OpsGenie.
- Our UI is rich - think of Google Docs/Miro/Visio scale
- We deploy our product globally (including in China)
- We automate everything - we don't have manual QAs, and we are crazy about testing and releasing often
- All communication is in English.
- Competitive compensation
- The dynamic and challenging working environment
- You will be hired as a full-time employee via remote.com employer of record
- Apply by sending an email with your CV via WWR.com
- A screening interview with the hiring engineering manager (30 minutes)
- Three rounds of technical interviews (30-60 minutes each, be prepare to code :))
- Ready to rock!