Senior Data Analyst (Team Lead)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst (hybrid or fully remote) to help push forward future Data endeavours, whilst being a fully operational senior analyst. You will be working closely with stakeholders across all key departments, whilst spearheading the drive to make data more widely accessible across the organisation. We have big aims for the company, our sights are high, and so should be yours. You will be in a position alongside fellow Team Leads to ensure the Engineering team remains robust, adaptable and also the main driver in making the company vision a reality.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Lead a lean Data team, be a driving force behind Asana Rebel’s data driven culture, whilst being a fully operational data analyst
As Senior Analyst
As Team Lead
- Own and continuously update the Reporting Infrastructure within Asana Rebel, which includes our BI Platform (Looker) and Ad Hoc & Exploratory Python analyses
- Own the tracking infrastructure, covering: app & web product tracking and martech tracking solutions
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Manage the team (Data Engineer & Jr. Data Analyst) providing timely feedback, conducting regular performance reviews to help your direct reports grow
- Work closely with stakeholders through the organization and report to the Head of Engineering. Align on topics including processes, tooling, hiring and resource planning
WHAT WE OFFER:
- +3 years relevant work experience
- Highly proficient in SQL, Python and BI Reporting (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Hands-on Martech experience with proven technical knowledge (tracking, attribution, automation)
- Data modeling expertise (logical, physical and multidimensional) including star & snowflake schemas
- Self starter attitude: Entrepreneurial drive paired with common sense and solid business understanding
- Strong English communication skills
- Previous experience with performance marketing and/or subscription businesses is a plus
WE WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SKILLS
- Great colleagues: A strong, lean and performance-driven team of A-Players
- Combine the benfits of a remote first company (+/- 3 hours CET time zone) with the option to work from our spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- Monthly team events and quarterly offsites to build relationships with team members no matter which hybrid/remote working mode you choose
- Individual financial support for your home office setup, personal development (e.g.workshops, books, conferences)
- Send us your CV and a short cover letter. Don’t stress yourself on crafting the perfect 2-page cover letter. Send us a couple of paragraphs, briefly covering yourself, your past experience and your fit for the role.
- Please submit your application until 24th of October 2021, to be part our our interview process.
Asana Rebel combines the best of yoga with high intensity training – in the process creating a whole new industry and revolutionizing how yoga is practiced. Our unique concept of Yoga Inspired Fitness is just the start. We think big. We think rebellious. We take pride in what we do. And we strongly believe we can achieve it all. Ours is an environment where nothing is impossible. Everyday our talented and dedicated team makes things happen, bringing in new ideas and pushing ourselves to think outside of the box. Asana Rebel creates a culture where we can learn, fail, grow and develop together whilst doing what we love.
We are an international and dedicated team, based in the heart of Berlin. Our app has been featured multiple times by Apple and Google and is rated as one of the top health & fitness apps. For our journey ahead, we are looking to further build up our team of bright minds and impressive personalities.
A great vision needs great people.